Sanji

In this one, at some point in life to protect your soulmate you can make a land crossing barrier, but only if you or them are in life threatening situations.

I look around at my friends and Sanji, the decisions already made in my mind. All of them where critically injured.
I rush forward, taking down all the marines in my path, I turn making sure I was past all my friends. I then let out the largest wave of haki I could muster, nocking out all the marines in the general vicinity. Then I look Sanji in the eye and smiling, let the barrier cascade from my body. He immediately rush to the edge of the barrier I stood at, banging on it, begging me to bring it down. I continue to smile at him, before looking over at my friends. Franky had Usopp and Chopper. Both not being able to stand at the moment. I look at Zoro as he stared at me wide eyed, before straightening up and nodding. Luffy had a serious and sullen look. Nami crying and Robin close to tears. Brook looked shocked as he could for a skeleton. I look back to Sanji, him now on his knees, tears rolling down his face. I glance behind me seeing marine reinforcements approaching. I look back at Zoro and nod towards Sanji. Him understanding, quickly approaching and picking him up throwing him over his shoulders. Sanji struggled, screaming to be let go. Luffy nodded his head and they all turn and run. By the time they are at the ship, on the horizon, I am slumped down, losing consciousness.