two

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

The group of five gathered around the trash cans as they emptied everything into it. All there works and books over the year falling in with the pieces of rotten fruit, where it belonged.

"Best. Feeling. Ever!" Stan shouts as he pulls his bag back from the can.

"Yeah?" Richie questions it as he looks over to his friend "Try tickling your pickle for the first time" Which makes a disgusted noise come out of Hannah's mouth.

"Richie, I told you, no talking about your dick in front of me, I've seen it once and I don't want to relive it" Hannah shakes her body trying to forget the awful memory.

"Red, how the fuck was I supposed to know you were at my window when I was getting dressed, also, you were talking about wanting to see Stan's dick get chopped off like two seconds ago" Richie tries to defend himself, Stan looks up at the duo wondering why Hannah would want to see that, but there was no point in asking.

"Firstly" Hannah starts as she places both of her hands on the smaller boys shoulders, looking him dead in the eye "I want to see that because it would be funny, and secondly, we already discussed this, you told me to come up, and you thought you could get changed in the time it took me to climb your dumbass fucking tree, think a little next time Clark Kent" She finished as she winked at the boy before zipping up her empty backpack and slinging it on her shoulders.

"Hey, what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie asks the group, putting on his own backpack.

"Start my training" Richie nonchalantly says to the smaller boy.

"Wait, what training?" Eddie questions, hoping to get a serious answer maybe for once in their life

"Street fighter" Eddie just sighs at the answer.

"Little Rich over here need all the help he can get after I smashed his white ass into the ground with that game" Hannah said leaning on his shoulder and kissing his cheek. Richie quickly pushed her off.

"You beat me like once"

"Five times and I can prove it"

"How the fuck can you prove it?"

"Lets go another round" Hannah laughs at the boy as she engulfs him into a side hug "Oh my little Rich, so pure, so innocent, can't even beat a girl at a video game"

"I let you win"

"Five times?" If they could, Hannah and Richie would go on all day, making little remarks about each, tease each other, but at the end of the day everyone knows that its all fun and games. The losers knew that Richie and Hannah could never truly be mad at one another, they were basically family, never leaving each others sides, always with each other through anything. But, that didn't mean the losers likes their bickering.