four

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

"Take everything but the Delicious Deals, guys." Eddie lets the losers know as they raid his pantries for food to take with them. They had just arrived at Eddie's house, coming with their plan for the day. Richie, Bill and Hannah had their hands full of sweet treats as they stuffed them into their bags, sometime when Hannah wasn't looking Richie and Bill would put some of their treats into her bag, as she almost never had food in the house as her uncle wasn't a big fan on feeding her. Hannah would never accept the act of kindness, saying it makes her look weak, but the losers still do it for her anyways.

"Hey! First you said the Barrens, and now you're saying the sewer. I mean, what if we get caught?" Eddie asks as he leans on his sink, Hannah chuckles at her friends innocence.

"So what if we get caught, we're fourteen, they can't do shit" The red head states as she zips up her backpack and swings it over her shoulders resting on her back.

"Not everyone is like you Han, most people give a shit about wether they get into trouble or not" Eddie complains pointing his hand towards her. Hannah smiles at him as grabs his outwardly gestured hand with both her hands.

"I'll keep you safe my little Eddie" She cooed as she kissed the top of his forehead, he quickly rips his hand out of her grip and began to wipe his forehead with water in the sink, the losers laugh at this gesture, knowing Hannah was the only one able to annoy but still be loving at the same time. Hannah lifted herself up onto the bench top as she started to eat some chocolate biscuits she had found.

"Just don't worry Eds. T-The sewers are public works. we're the public aren't we?" Bill states as he closes the pantry door he and Richie were still stocking from.

"Right you are Billy Boy" Hannah comments as she sprays her biscuits crumbs from her mouth onto the floor. She covers her mouth and chuckles as she mumbles a quiet 'sorry'. Eddie sighs as he picks up a paper towel and cleans the girls mess, the whole time all can be heard is Eddie's nosies of disgust as he puts them in the trash.

"Hey, Eddie" Richie could be heard from behind the group "These your birth control pills?" Richie jokingly asks as he gestures to shelves full of pills.

"Yeah, and I'm saving it for your sister. This is private stuff" The small boys states as he reaches over Richie and closes the pantry doors. Hannah chuckles at this as she swallows the last remaining of her biscuit and sliding herself off the bench top.

"Alright losers lets go" Hannah chimes in as they all zip up their bags and head out the kitchen. Eddie's mother, Sonia Kaspbrak was sitting in her chair in the living room like she always did, it was kinda ironic as she was always in the living room, but this women looked far from living, barely moving at all, if she didn't talk or sometimes move her body to get into a comfortable position, some may think she was dead.

"Eddie Bear, Where you kids off to in such a rush?" The lazy women speaks from her chair, it makes Hannah almost jump as she thought the women was asleep. Mrs Kaspbrak didn't like Hannah, she hated her, she's tried to tell Eddie to get rid of the girl, but she always came back like a virus. But Eddie always stuck up for his friend staying he would never abandon her. Over the last year the old women still hated the girl, but would just ignore her presence altogether.

"Um..." Bill begins to stutter trying to think of an answer that wouldn't upset the older women as she feared everything for the young boy. "J-Just my backyard, Mrs. K. I got a new..." Bill trials off not knowing what to say after that, Bill wasn't the best of lair, so it was up to Richie and Hannah to think of something on the spot.

"A new croquet set" Richie finishes Bill sentence.

"Gonna hit some big ones" Hannah comments from behind the boys with a smile, The older women just glares at the girl, not wanting to be reminded that she was still there.

"Jeez, spit it out, B-B-Bill!" Richie mocks Bill trying to pay it off like he was just stutter. The older women agrees to the activity as she blows of her freshly painted nails, which were a horrible shade of pink in Hannah's mind.

"Oh, and sweetie, don't go rolling around on the grass. Especially if it's just been cut. You know how bad your allergies can get." The women stared at her son, like she was hiding something, something she couldn't say, Hannah also got a really weird sense from the women, they may of been because she was fucking crazy, but that was her opinion.

"Yes, Mom. Lets go" Eddie tries to leave the household before anything else could happen.

"Don't worry Mrs. K, I'll roll around in the grass extra, so Eddie doesn't have to" Hannah pipes, Eddie quickly slaps her leg, singling her to shut up. The women rolls her eyes not even responding to the girl.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" The large women announces from her chair. The group run back around as Eddie sighs a deep sigh as he walks over to his Mom and kisses her on the cheek. Hannah and Richie have to cover their mouths watching the poor child being almost tortured in front of his friends.

"Do you want one from me too, Mrs. K?" Richie asks the women as Hannah couldn't hold back her laughter. Eddie started pushing the group out of the house and apologies to his mother as he shuts the door.

"You two are real shitheads you know that right" Eddie complains as they all walk towards their bikes. Bill could be heard from behind chuckling to himself, but he would never admit it to the others.

"Oh only for you my little Eds" Hannah said as she kissed his cheek.

"Stop fucking doing that" Eddie complained as he started rubbing his cheek, trying to get rid of all the germs. Hannah picked up her Bike and sat on it as she turned towards the smaller boy picking up his own bike.

"I'll stop once you give me a kiss just like you kiss your mother" Hannah gleams as she starts to ride off. Eddie sighs once more as the boys follow behind the red haired girl.

Hannah and Eddie am I right?

Its short but I want the sewers scene to be it's own chapter because that scene is one for the gods.