- | 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Hello everyone!

I wanted to clear some things up, as I most likely won't be able to post for the next couple of weeks or maybe more.

During Christmas night my house had a major power surge, it blew up a couple phone chargers, including my laptop charger and my huion tablets power cord. So, I'm currently without a laptop and only have my phone to write.

I would totally continue writing on my phone if I could, however all of my notes and plans for Integrity and Jungle are on my laptop. Which now looking back on, was a terrible idea.

Usually I plan in One note, so I can add things from my phone when I don't have access to my laptop, however I'm not that great at planning ahead it seems.

I was honestly planning to get the second chapter out before 2019 ended to leave the year on a good note, but that was thrown out the window pretty quickly lmao.

On top of this, my cat has been pretty sick and I my family and I have been taking him to the vet a lot. So, everything's pretty chaotic around here.

Anyways, I hope to get a charger in a week or so, first I have to find one that's actually going to fit into it. I swear everything is so hard to find where I live, nothing is ever easy, smh.

I hope you've all had a wonder Christmas and new year!

Make 2020 your bitch!!

I believe in you,
「𝖌𝖔𝖇𝖆𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖟 」