Ch. 2

LINDY

Sleep.

I needed to sleep.

I guess I was too happy with how the events turned out after I told him about our child that I wasn't able to fall asleep. I know Harry is mature enough and he is responsible to show his love and support for our baby. All those worried thoughts washed away as soon as he gave me reassurance. I loved how he promised me he would be here for us, I just wish he would keep his promise.

I moved to and fro on this super soft bed while Harry was sleeping peacefully right next to me. I envied how he was sleeping soundly and I don't know why my mind is so filled with so many thoughts. Even though it was so soft, I still wasn't able to go back to sleep and God, I'm starving again.

I pulled my head up and glanced at the clock, shit it was already three in the morning.

I hate how I'm unable to go back to sleep once I wake up in the middle of the night after using the bathroom.

I hate waking up at weird hours and how my thoughts invade my mind and paying no rent in it.

Scanning through the dim room, my mind drifts me to thinking about my future. Even though Harry is here, I can't help but still worry of the changes that I will be having in my life. But there is nothing to worry right? I have Harry and he won't leave me.

He loves me.

I moved my head to the shirtless Harry who was facing me while he was in his deep sleep while his snore escapes his subtly parted lips. Until this day, I still can't believe how I am starting a family with him. The thought is exciting and appalling, almost hard to believe but there's still fear in the back of my head.

Staring at him like this, vulnerable and calm, makes me feel the luckiest woman in the world to be loved by this man.

I love how his eyelashes were resting just above his cheeks, and how I love staring at his calm unblemished face, not even a muscle is tensed. His biceps were relaxed too while I watch his chest moving up and down, watching him breathing.

Watching him breathe and sleep is now one of my favorite things.

I pushed the tendrils of his hair off his face that made him crinkle his nose and his pink full lips pursed out.

He looks like an angel asleep.

My stomach growls out of the blue and I can't believe how hungry I am right now.

I pulled myself up and sat down on the bed, wondering what foods were inside the fridge of this lavish hotel. I walked my way to the small fridge and as soon as I opened it, I was then welcomed by varieties of foods and drinks. Although there were a lot in it which I'm sure is delicious, but nothing to my liking. I used to eat chocolate minibars in the middle of the night but my appetite right is craving for something else.

I wanted to have a vanilla smoothie, a chocolate smoothie and the taste of lasagna with lots of cheese on it.

I groan in frustration as my stomach makes another growl.

To be honest, I didn't know that being pregnant would be this troublesome. I have this sudden urge of a particular dish at such a weird time of the day. Moreover, I have this sudden feeling of wanting to cry so bad because I really need to eat lasagna but I don't even like lasagna in the first place. I'm feeling like the need to cry but the reason is so petty that it makes me want to cry for more thinking about.

Brokenhearted, I went back to bed and sat next to Harry. I stared at him for a while and I don't want to wake him up to disturb him but I am really super hungry and craving.