Ch. 3

LINDY

"Good morning my love!" I greeted him as he was still laying down and sleeping.

"Time to wake up, babe." I tried again.

"Harry Styles time to get up!"

I leaned forward close to him, pinched his nose while messing up his hair at the same time. I can't believe he still isn't waking up after I pinched his nose. He still didn't move so I continued pinching his cheeks and made a flabby sound which makes me spurt into laughter.

I continued pinching his cheeks as I was laughing and tried to press my palm against his cheeks and just moved them in circles. Instantly, I laugh softly as I watch his lips pout while I kept moving my palms against his skin. Still, he isn't moving and waking up.

Unbelievable.

All of sudden, he unexpectedly grabbed both of my arms and pulled me down to the bed. I made a loud squeal as I was beginning to lose my balance and falling over him. He was quick enough to wrap his arms around me, locking me down and kept giving me butterfly kisses on my neck and locked his legs around me.

"You think you can sneak on me." He says in his deep sleepy voice.

"You little sneaky Harry." I say as I try to wiggle away from his embrace.

He kisses my cheek before he pulled his head away from me and smiled at me with very sleepy eyes. "You had a good laugh didn't you now, Miss Preggy?" Subtly, he pinches the tip of my nose and chuckles softly.

His fingers started running over my spine and my eyes widened at him, "You better not think--"

He started tickling me even before I could continue what I was going to say which caused me to scream and laugh while I was on top of him locked around his arms.

I screamed, "Harry!!! Stooooop! That tickles a lot!!"

He chuckles under his breath, "You think you can get away from me, huh?"

I continued laughing as he kept tickling. I breathe for air, gasping as I clasped on the bed sheets while I kept laughing. He finally stops and laughs with me while I kept staring at him, "You have a nice way to greet me in the morning." I commented, catching my breath.

He smiles at me and I love how his eyes look in the morning. He looks so adorable and his groggy smile. "I love you a lot." he swoons me early in the morning.

A smile creeps on my face as I feel his legs finally loosened around me. I begin to scoot closer to his neck and planted my lips against his skin. We hug for a while until he locks his legs around me again and continues to tickle me which caused me to move around, accidentally hitting his chin with the top of my head.

He groans and I feel his legs loosened around me. I quickly pulled my head up, "Oh my God! Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" I panicked.

He was silent as he was covering his lips with his hand and his eyes were close, "I'm so sorry! Oh my Gosh I didn't know." I said again as I pulled myself up and hovered over him.

His eyes were still close and I can tell that he was groaning, "Harry you're making me panic!"

Slowly, he opened his left eye like he was taking a peek and chuckles, "I swear you look so adorable when you're worried." He says as he pulled his hand away from his mouth.

I gaped, "You are such an ass for making me worry!"

Harry flashes his handsome smile at me while his eyes were scanning all over his body before he stared them back at me. His smile was more widened now and I was curious why he was smiling like that.