Talking to Y/N; J.K.:I need to make things right.

//English for BTS will be in bold with underlining, and Korean is italicized and bold. -Lan\\

Last chapter:

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Next is V vs Evan! We'll be right back after this break." Jimmy Fallon said loudly as they cut the cameras so we all can use the bathroom or rest a bit.

'I'm going to talk to him' They all thought but Jungkook, RM, Jin, and Taehyung were the only ones to move towards Y/N who was talking to Jimmy about something.
-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Nobody's P.O.V.:

Jungkook, RM, Jin and Taehyung had went over to where Y/N was but seen he was in a conversation with Jimmy Fallon.

"I can't believe you guys actually got together to make this happen Jimmy. Thanks so much. Its a dream and brought a huge smile to my face." Y/N said to Jimmy.

"It's nothing Y/N. Although I had a feeling you wouldn't be talking to me just for this." Jimmy said as Y/N cleared his throat and scratches his left cheek and had an awkward smile.

"W-well I wanted to ask if I could go against Jhope again." The blonde admitted as he waited for Jimmy's response.

This made the 4 male's eyes widened.

"Y/N-ssi wants to go against Jhope-hyung again?" Jungkook turned to ask RM if he heard Y/N correctly. RM nodded.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was because he was nervous and didn't do his best the first time." Jin said

"Wouldn't he just be embarrassing himself?" The Golden Maknae said unknown to him Y/N heard their entire conversation as they weren't too far away from him and Jimmy.

Those words coming from Jungkook had serverly hurt his newly gained confidence. He was upset that just because he was nervous earlier it blew his years of dancing skills down the drain just because he was still affected when BTS had walked out.

"Please...let me show everyone once again what I can do." Y/N told Jimmy as his eyes glowed in determination. He absolutely disliked being told he'd embarrass himself. Especially when he was constantly compared to his 3 older brothers. Yes, he was still nervous but that all went away.

  Jimmy seen the unwavering determination in Y/N's eyes, he sighed as he nodded.
  "Alright, just because I still feel like I need to show how sorry I am." He said as Y/N smiled.

  "Thank you so much Jimmy. And how many times am I going to repeat that I already forgave you." The blonde male said to Jimmy as he pats his shoulder with his hand.
  "I won't mess up this second chance you've given me. I'm fine with going after Taehyung goes against Evan."

Jimmy nodded as he then left Y/N's side to his 3 older brothers who've been voting as the extra voices to who won each dance battle so far.

  Y/N then clenched his fists.
' You've made a fool of your skills. Be thankful Jimmy allowed us a second time to dance.' He thought to himself as he bites his lower lip. Soon his shoulder was tapped on as he turned around to look who it was, it was RM, followed behind him was Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

   "Hello Y/N, uh..a few of us would like to familiarise ourselves with you more." RM said in English as Y/N blinked for a bit as he was thinking of things to say and soon he opened his mouth.

"Ah right, it's very nice to meet all of you. Really it's an honor, clearly from my surprised look earlier you could tell I really was well...surprised and thinking this was a dream. Ah..Where are my manners, I'm Y/N Parker-Jonas." Y/N said as he held his hand out towards RM.