﹏❣ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝔹𝕋𝕊 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝❣﹏

𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕪 7 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕦𝕥~ 𝕒𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 7 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Notice how I didn't bring up the reader's love life in this thing only because for specific reasons that may or may not be revealed later in a chapter. -Aki04

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.

I still remember the day clear as day.
The first time I accidentally stumbled upon kpop on YouTube by clicking multiple songs, music was always inbedded into my mind seeing as my brother's Kevin, Nick and Joe were in an American pop rock band since 2005.

To say the least, I was indeed a fan of older groups such as TVXQ, Girl's Generation,
Literally on May 6th, 2014, I happened to be seventeen years old at the time, I remember just stumbling upon a group who was known not to be apart of the Big 3 companies in the entertainment industry.
  I've listened to groups or soloists from SM, YG and JYP entertainment such as H.O.T., Girls' Generation, Super Junior, TVXQ, SHINee. BIGBANG, 2NE1, Rain, EXO and Wonder Girls.
From watching BIGBANG to watching an EXO song more specifically Overdose. Then there it was at the end bottom of a few other MVs to watch after Overdose ended.

BTS (방탄소년단) 'No More Dream' Official MV
Big Hit Entertainment

Being a curious seventeen year old kid as I was and also not knowing of the group seeing as this song in specific was Published June 11, 2013. I decided to check it out. I remember wondering, 'Why name a song No More Dream?'. To say the least I was impressed by the group BTS and the lyrics had hit home for me so badly seeing as I myself a seventeen year old didn't have a future planned out for myself unlike my three older brother's did. I loved music and writing lyrics and etc. But my brother's were already well known in the music industry at the time. I didn't want to seem as if I was copying them or anything...so I didn't have another plan in place.

That last til it was demanded of me of what I should do next in my life. The end of senior  year. What was expected of me? College of course. What else was there for me? I just drifted along with what was expected of me to do after that. I was praised for acting so my Highschool volunteer director from a well known arts college had told me to pursue acting. To which I did. I don't particularly regret the action but music was and always will be my 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ that I continued to deny/reject. Through college I met Evan Hughes a twenty year old who was an upper class men who was in the band and known as the drums instructors son. He handed me a flyer to be in band since he said I looked like a person who played alot of instruments, which wasn't a lie at all, I was taught to play the piano, the guitar, the clarinet, the flute and more sometimes using them as an outlet to make music..I joined the band. Next I met a fellow classmate named Tyler Galvan who was in my instructor's son and would drop by the classroom to visit his mother before going to his class, the reason I knew him was when I was going to apply for a job at the college, the only offering left was actually in the band needing another pair of hands to help clean the instruments after the band used them. The last two I met were twins named Aiden and Fabian Thompson who were sixteen year olds visiting the college with the rest of their classmates. I knew them because I helped tour their group of 8 kids around the campus. Within college I did some small acting roles or what I considered small roles...and modelled a bit. Maybe gave my brother's a sheet or two of songs that ended up being hits. That year of 2015 I was casted to play Vision for the next marvel movie, The Avengers: Age of Ultron. I was there for a bit. Again a small role. I didn't think they'd get back in touch with me to replay the character seeing as I wasn't well know yet. 2016 was a surprise when I was casted again for The Avengers: Civil War.