Chapter 24: Uub Strikes Back

*In Narrator's Voice*
Previously on Dragon Ball GT! After our heroes have arrived on the New Planet Tuffle, they were immediately caught red-handed by Baby who gave them the option of joining his side or die. Our heroes picked to die and that's what Baby was gonna do until, unexpectedly, Uub and Android 17 showed up to save the day. However, they both got their asses handed to them and everything seemed hopeless until Buu merged with Uub to become Buub. Now, Buub will challenge Baby to a fight and Goku and Gohan are about to have their tails restored today!

On the Supreme Land of the Kais, Kibitoshin, Elder Kai, Sugoro, and Gohan were busy pulling out Goku's tail while Vegeta was training. However, it's an extremely painful process for Goku as he screams in pain. But deep in his mind, Goku thinks about Buub and everyone else. Actually, speaking of Buub, back on the New Planet Tuffle, both Buub and Baby are ready for their second round after Uub lost the first. Baby is rather impressed by how strong Buub has gotten in such a short time as he asks him, "I'm not sure what your game is but you were holding back the entire time, weren't you? There's absolutely no way you could have increased your strength that dramatically in such a short amount of time boy." Buub replies, "Even I'm still trying to understand my new powers. Even so, I still have enough power to defeat you." Baby laughs and replies, "Ha! I like to see you try!" Buub then charges up his ki until his muscles begin to expand. Baby comments as he sees this, "Looks like I underestimated you Uub. I can't believe that this is your full strength. You must have been testing me out and see how I worked. No matter, I'll still defeat you!" Baby charges at Buub but he's blown away by his ki charge where his muscles increase ever so slightly. Buub then fires multiple ki blasts at Baby Raditz's location. However, he managed to avoid them but this is what Buub wanted as he proceeds to punch Baby Raditz in the stomach. Buub then stops as Baby holds his stomach in pain and looks up at Buub and tells him, "You're no ordinary kid. I'm starting to think that you weren't holding back that much power. You must have done something to increase your power this significantly large." Buub replies, "Well, you're actually right about that for once. Majin Buu snd I have become one and now I have the strength to defeat you!" Buub then kicks Baby Raditz across the face without any time to react. Baby Goten tries to attack but his arm is grabbed by Buub and he breaks it and throws him away where he lands on Baby Raditz. Buub then yells out, "I'm finishing this!" Buub then prepares a Double Sundae and fires it at the pair but they avoid it in time.

Baby then asks, "Is that all you got? Turning me into ice cream? Seriously, where do you get such ridiculous moves?" Buub replies, "I'm not done yet!" He fires multiple ki blasts at both Baby's but they avoid it with ease. One of them asks, "Did you even try to land that thing?" Buub replies with a smirk on his face, "That's the idea." The two Baby's turn around to see that Uub's blasts were redirected at them. It then heads for them but they quickly fly away from it until another blast comes from the opposite direction and meets with the other to form a swirl or a tornado of ki. Both Baby's are caught in this as the swirl gets smaller and tighter. Buub yells out, "Let's see you get out of this one!" The tornado gets tighter with both Baby's struggling to get out. Baby Raditz yells out, "There's no way that I'm going out like this! Not when I've come so far! I'm not about to let a mere Earthling get the better of me!" Baby Raditz struggles to get out of the tornado as every move he makes hurts him but he's determined to defeat Buub. While this was happening, Goku was tied to a rock while the others struggle to pull out his tail. Gohan takes a small break and asks, "Is the training this? Is pulling on his tail suppose to increase my strength and stamina?" Elder Kai replies, "I'm not sure about that but just keep pulling. We already have his tail out so all we have to do now is to pull it out entirely or otherwise this transformation won't work." Gohan asks, "Just what is this transformation?" Elder Kai replies, "It's better that you see it for yourself but I will tell you that the witch side of me knows of an old Saiyan legend that was once forgotten. It says how the tail is the key for Saiyans to reach their full power and I'm not talking about the Oozaru, I'm talking about something beyond that." Gohan asks, "Do you think it's enough to defeat Baby?" Elder Kai replies, "I'm not sure but I hope so. Anyway, there really is only one way to find out so keep pulling!" Everyone pulls until Goku yells out, "Wait! I got an idea that's a lot less painful." Elder Kai asks, "What is it?" Later, Elder Kai is tied up on the rock like Goku was. He yells out, "What is the meaning of this? I demand you untie me this instance!" Kibitoshin tells Goku, "Come on Goku, this is no time to be getting even." Gohan replies, "Yeah Dad, this isn't funny." Goku replies as he gives Elder Kai the plier, "This isn't a prank. It involves pulling out my tail." Elder Kai asks, "What are you planning to do, huh?" Goku replies, "Just hold tight!" Elder Kai grabs Goku's tail with the pliers and he flies very fast until the tail is pulled out.