Chapter 1.

——————Max————-
"We're going on a trip! In the car!" Duke said, hearing this, I was ecstatic. "W-we're going in the car!" I couldn't hardly wait! A second after I was told of the news jumped all around, this is gonna be great! I need to just get someone to take care of buzzy-bee.
———————-time skiiiip XD————————
The car finally stopped, my cone got a little caught on the door as I hopped out the car, but I got out in contact. When I got out I was..... surprised to say the least. "Wow! It's so cool here! There is so many new scents To smell and memorize!" As you could tell, duke was loving it. "Well let's go get to the others." I said, what I didn't notice was there was a turkey?, behind us, that is, until he made a noise. "Bukoh!" Me and Duke looked back, we both saw the big, brown, and scary turkey. "AAAHH!!" I yelled, for some reason the turkey only followed me. "Duke Help!" But all he did was stare into space and I just kept running back and forth until it got tired out, but before that can happen there was a low and raspy voice. "Stop yelling and let me sleep!" The talker dog yelled, I looked and it came from the broke down car, there was a really handsome and hot-Wait what am I saying! I don't know him! I like gidget, don't I? I guess I was spaced out a little to long because duke started to talk. "You alright buddy?" He said. "Y-Ya I'm fine!" I said, jeese  my heart won't stop pounding! After duke said that he was still confused but followed me to the porch. "Sorry dogs stay and sleep outside." The old farmer man said "What! Why!?"

BUT IN THE SHADOWS, there was a fellow named rooster, hearing what was going on.
"heh....you dork" he said, looking at max like a sweet he can never have, "I wonder what his name is?" I'll ask him later I guess~" the taller dog said, as he layers back down in the door-less car.