Chapter 4.

Max was...Bleeding...
——————————————————————
Rooster was really worried, as anyone would be, So in a panic, he grabbed max and put him on his back carefully and hurried cotton along. "Cotton hurry, we have to get back to the other!" He explained as he pushed cotton to go forward. A few minutes later cotton had got with his family back in the fence. "Hey! Hey!" Rooster yelled at the door to the house. No answer. After a few more yells, or, Barks, From rooster, The people came out of the house and saw rooster. "Oh rooster, What wro- Max!" The human owner of max had then seen him and max's wound. "We need to get you fixed up!" She explained as she was gonna pick up max. Rooster just growled, he wanted to be the one to help max this time. Though, his attempts where to no avail and the farmer got max off of his back and in the girls arms, The girl then went in the car with max and sped off. Rooster thought the farmer must have seen how anxious he was, because he said something about it. "Don't worry ol' buddy, They are gonna come back later, you'll see your friend again." As the old man smiled at rooster. Rooster wanted to know exactly when max got back, he HAD to know when. So, he stayed right on the porch where you had a really good view of where the cars parked, and he waited...and waited....and waited.  Soon, he lost all hope. "He's not coming back, I should have been the one to go down, not my maxy..." he thought. But just as he was about to turn around and go to his normal sleeping spot in the old rusty car, he heard something. The voice of none other than the one he wanted to see for hours now, Max. "Rooster, Wait!" Max yelled. He wanted to tell him something before the day was finally over and the sun set. But, As he tried to run out the car door when the human opened it, he was stopped. "No Max, You have to stay inside for a little while, your leg needs to heal more."   And at that, The human girl grabbed max and took him inside.      

I  guess he will have to tell him.....tomorrow.