five.

"master tiplar, master tiplee, it's good to see you again." anakin greeted the two jedi as we got onboard the cruiser.

"you as well, master skywalker." master tiplee replied. "is this your apprentice?"

"yes. allow me to introduce my padawan, ada halsey." he replied, as i bowed respectfully.

"welcome aboard young one."

"thank you masters."

"now, shall we catch you and your squadron up on the plan?"  master tiplar then asked.

"you can do that but i also have a plan of my own." my master informed them, folding his arms.

"ah, your reputation proceeds you then." she smiled.

"i suppose it does."

"generals, we have gotten reports that the separatists are getting control of our station in ringo vanda!" one of the clones ran over to tell us.

"sound the alarm and tell all battalions to be ready for action. we need to head out now." anakin told the tropper as he saluted.

"sir, yes, sir!"

"so what exactly is your plan?" i ask him.

"patience, my young padawan." he informed me before facing the twin jedi masters as they explained their plan.

that was before master skywalker stepped in with his revisions of their plans.

meaning, they completely switched to one of anakin skywalker's famous plans.

but of course, there was a plan b just in case it didn't go well.

~

it had been several rotations since we landed on the planet and neither the republic or separatist forces were gaining any ground.

we were now mounting a desperate offensive to break this deadlock as we pushed through.

i was behind master skywalker as we used our lightsabers to deflect droid fire with the clones firing behind us.

rex was at his side, as always.

"push forward!" he yelled over the noise.

i noticed a droid we had thought to have destroyed, point its weapon at one of the troopers.

"fives! watch out!" i yelled, pushing him out of the way before deflecting the shot to the droid as it finally shut down.

fives let out a breath. "thanks, commander. i owe you one."

"just have my back. that's how you can owe me." i replied before trying to get back to the front of the line with my master.

that was until the assassin droids came through. i got to destroy two of them before they ran over in the twin jedi master's direction.

"look who's back." anakin comments as i made it back behind him.

"got caught up back there."