Aaron Hotchner x Spencer Reid Sister Reader

The sister of Spencer Reid? Never expected it. So when Reid's team saw him walk into the conference room with you, they were shocked. Reid introduced you to his team and you waved at everyone, before going back to the task at hand. You really wanted to get the case done, to help those who were either grieving or were missing. Turns out the case was about missing people, from both genders. Looks like the Unsub didn't have a gender preference. As everyone got on the plane, you sat beside Hotch and talked to him, you learned more about him. You learned that he had a son named Jack. Jack, the name seemed cute to you in your opinion. He told you more about Jack and how much of a good son he was. You nodded and smiled. Another few hours had passed and the team had gone separate places to find out more about the crimes going on. A lot of the scenes that happened after the victim went missing was painful to see. Because after 24 or 48 hours of a person missing, they're most likely a goner. And you knew that 1% of the time, they're found alive and unharmed. As you kept thinking of the previous victim, you shuddered. Hotch noticed your discomfort and patted your shoulder, which you smiled at.
Hotch's POV I attempted to give Y/n some comfort, which I can tell she appreciated. We went out and with Garcia's and the others' help, we were able to solve the case. Getting back on the plane after a long case, Y/n sat next to me again. We started to have another conversation. She seemed to know a lot like Reid does. I smiled at her and she smiled back.