Aaron Hotchner x Insomaniac reader

Aaron's POV Y/n, my coworker, always came in tired. Everyday we had a case, she would come into the conference room, a extremely tired expression on her face. Something's wrong, maybe I should check on her. Besides we have a case today, already. I walked into the conference room and everyone was there ready. Y/n came in, rubbing her eyes tiredly. How long has she not slept?. We gave her a look of worry, but she brushed it off and smiled tiredly at us. Sitting beside me, we did what we normally do and got on the plane. As we were flying to our destination, Y/n leaned on my shoulder and I looked down at her. She was having trouble keeping her eyes open, but forced herself to. 30 minutes later we made to the police department and talked to them about the murders and disappearances. With all of the information from witnesses, the DNA from items and etc, we found the Unsub. Y/n, and the rest of us went back to the B.A.U. We talked about how the case went and got ready to go home. I drove Y/n home and she told me she hasn't been sleeping for days and was just drinking coffee to keep herself awake on cases. I frowned at her explanation, and hugged her. Kissing her forehead, I picked her up and took her to her room, opening the door. I put her in her bed and kissed her cheek before putting her blanket over her. I went to my room and fell asleep, thinking about Y/n. (Note I made this because I couldn't sleep. I made this oneshot at 2 in the morning.)