1. Hyunjin And His Snowflakes

Those who have already read this chapter, please vote on this chapter regardless🙏
It'll be greatly appreciated! Also, please love this book~~✊
Muah! 💋
🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hyunjin pauses in the middle of his rant about the unfairness of the music industry to read the comments that were flooding in on the side of his screen. He read and responded appropriately, smiling and doing a little cutesy acts every now and then.

"I've been eating good these days. And no, I'm not getting starved, please don't think like that." He laughs at the ridiculousness of that thought. "Also, I've been spending a lot of time with Stray Kids! LeeKnow hyung and I even had a random dance off," he says, face breaking into a bright smile at the memory. "Now who won is anyone's guess, I can't and won't tell," he teases, shrugging when his fans start to ask who won.

'awww come on oppa who won'

'Minho wonnnnn so you're dodging the question'

'don't be such a sore loser hyunjinnie'

'jinnie is such a spoil sport daaaaaaaaannnnnngggggg'

He laughed at the comments teasing him back. He liked this, talking and interacting with his fans. His fans sure had the same sense of humour and it was fun to read the comments. He never felt like he was pushing himself to talk only because they were his fans. They felt more like old friends, teasing and getting teased. "I enjoy reading all of your comments. It's fun when one doesn't get offended in this hypersensitive world."

He pulls the hood over his head, brushing the bangs out of his eyes. He pauses again to read the comments, his eyes racking the comments for a good and interesting question to answer. None of them were questions per say, just snowflakes telling him things.

Just as he opens his mouth to ask if his snowflakes have been drinking adequate water and wearing warm clothes, the 10 million hearts alert pops up on the screen and he beams immediately, surprised. He bows in front of the camera, hands clasped over his chest.

"Ah, thank you soo much for 10 million hearts! I don't know how I'm going to keep these many hearts warm, but I'll my best! Forgive me if I fail, my snowflakes. But to avoid that from happening, how about you guys make sure I'm not your everything? Not just me, but any artist or person, in general, besides yourself, shouldn't be your everything." He chides, wagging his finger. "We should never become your everything. I might get up and leave one day, but you'll always have yourself to rely on. So, my favourites, be self dependent and rule the world!" He throws his hand up in air dramatically, his hood sliding off his head at the sudden movement.

His eyes drift to where his manager is dozing off, Kkami curled up in his lap snoozing away without a care in the world. He makes sure that he didn't wake the two up with his outburst. His manager looks extra tiny in the large peach coloured hoodie, sat on the couch with legs crossed. Hyunjin lets himself smile a little too fondly, eyes drawing back to the phone's screen to monitor the comments. He laughs when a snowflake tells him how he has began to nag too much.

'you went from thanking us for 10 mili heart for you vlive to nagging us to have a life and to prioritize ourselves, really Hwang Hyunjin? You just wanted to nag us. Can't believe omg hhhhhhhh'

He reads the comment out loud, laughing throughout the recitation of it. "I guess my manager's nagging habit is rubbing off on me. Just imagine how much he must nag me, for me, me," he points at himself incredulously, "to pick up that habit. Have some pity on me, please."