2. Supermarket Romance?

I'm sorry it took soo long for me to get back to it. I had many ideas but didn't know which one to stick to. So here's the one I kind of managed to makes presentable. Hehehe 🤣😭

Also, the chapter name is a subtle reference to my another hyunlix fic. Check it out if you haven't already. °•°

Anyways, hope it'll be worth the wait🥺🥵

____🤍🤍🤍____

"See," Felix starts, stopping in the middle of the almost empty sidewalk. "I know you are off your diet right now." He moves closer, his finger already raising up to begin it's wagging. "That doesn't mean you should completely abandon vegetables and fruits, and only live on pizzas—"

Hyunjin makes a sound of protest, ready to defend his innocence. He doesn't live only on pizza, he eats whatever Felix cooks for him and he even learnt to prepare rolled omelette – Felix wasn't too happy with the mess that was left behind in Hyunjin's kitchen in the process, but Hyunjin helped him clean it, so it's fine – though for some reason they don't roll as smoothly as Felix's does. Practice makes it perfect; Felix seemed distressed at Hyunjin's determination to learn to roll an omelette elegantly, Hyunjin wonders why.

Felix scowls. Without hesitation, he jabs a finger into Hyunjin's chest, digging his blunt nail into the hoodie. "Don't you dare lie to me. I've seen those boxes shoved under your bed, Hyunjin." Hyunjin gapes open mouthed, Felix's hand coming to close it for him. "Clean those, by the way. Don't be gross."

He had pizza yesterday evening, after Felix left with a promise of not waking him early the next day. And he hadn't dropped by the entire day. It's only when Hyunjin called him complaining about the lack of food in his fridge did he insist on dropping by. And even then he was in Hyunjin's apartment for maximum of five minutes! When did he even see those boxes? Hyunjin is pretty sure he did his best to hide them behind his large collection of shoes. Why would Felix go snooping under his bed? Unless he sensed something under his bed– is he a witch in hiding or something?

Felix's stance grows cocky, his hands on his hips, subtle smirk on his lips, as he stares at Hyunjin's rigid figure. "What," he mocks, "didn't think I'd see them?"

No, not at all. Hyunjin was so sure Felix wouldn't notice it. His apartment has been a mild mess since his return from his C Magazine photoshoot in California – souvenirs, poloroid pictures, new clothes, boxes of shoes and some glass showpieces, just lying around, waiting to be put in place –so he kind of had assumed Felix's brain would be focused on that mess and not the invisible-to-naked-eyes pizza boxes.

He sighs, defeated. "Yeah, fine, I did eat them yesterday," he agrees all too easily. There's no point in lying about it to Felix. He'd either threaten is out of Hyunjin or nag him till his admits it himself. "But I had only once this entire week," he insists.

Felix gives him a mildly appalled look. "Are you saying you've had those gross boxes for longer than a week?" Hyunjin nods, unsure. "You're soo disgusting. Are you telling the truth?"

Felix leans closer, squinting. Hyunjin puts on his best sincere face, the one which looks slightly less constipated than his best 'I swear, I didn't do it' face.

"Sure." He doesn't seem convinced.

Felix reaches to adjust Hyunjin's beanie, pulling it more over his ears and then tucking a few strands of black hair under it. Hyunjin tries not to pull his manager closer by his waist, instead fisting his hands and shoving them in his pant pockets. There, that should do. No more fear of wondering hands.