The Truth About Sakura

Irene's POV

"Seul, I'll just go home and take some stuff at my apartment and then I'll meet you at your house, okay? Besides you still have some scenes to shoot."

"Can't you just wait for me Baechu then we'll go together?"

"Seul, it's going to save us time if I'll do it now so that we can just rest early tonight and you know...."

( o///o ) "Ommoo, naughty Bae.. Alright, take care and I'll see you later." She was about to leave when I said, "Looks like your forgetting something."

"Huh?"

I pouted my lips and then she smiled. "Aiggooo..." Then she kissed me on my lips. "I love you Baechu."

"I love you too Seul. Can't wait for tonight."

"Yah, is that all you think about?"

I chuckled. "You're the only one that I think about."

(O///O) "Such a smooth talker." Then she walked out. "My goodness, she's the cutest."

I was getting some clothes at home when my phone vibrated.

"Hi, uncle... why did you call?"

"Hello Irene, come to my office now."

"Did you---" He hung up before I can ask him a question. Oh my gosh, I think he already know who wants to kill my Seulgi.

I immediately packed up my things and drive to uncle's office.

"Seul, I'll just talk to uncle. See you later." I texted Seulgi.

"I'm almost done with my shooting but take your time...love you...love you... love you Beachu..." I can't help but smiled at her reply.

"Ommoo you're the sweetest girlfriend."

"IKR. Take care...Need to work again."

"Okay... I love you so much Seul."

As soon as I entered uncle's room, he gave me some folders. At first I can't understand it and after like reading the whole report I was so surprised.

"Holy shit Uncle. It's her???"

"Yes Irene. They captured the guy that messed up with Seulgi's car break through the CCTV and some witnesses. He said that someone ordered him to do that in exchange of $20,000. At first I can't believe when he said that it's Sakura but then after that I made some research about her and then I just found out her record."

Sakura

Past: Been abused by her partner

Case: Killed her partner

More info: Been admitted to Batangas Mental Hospital. Released  on January 2019.

My whole body was shaking. "Meaning, I've been meeting with Seulgi's killer all along? And that means, Seulgi almost lost her life because of me. She's probably getting back at her thinking that I have chosen Seulgi over her but what can she expect, I'm still gonna love her after what she did to me?"

"She's mentally unstable so probably she thinks that way."

"What shall we do now Uncle?"

"I already called out the police and turned them our evidences. So that means, probably by this time, they should be chasing after her."

"Thank you uncle. I just can't believe that she's gonna turn this way, I just saw her today and she looks okay." Then I remebered what Wendy said.

"You know what Irene, there's something off about Sakura but I couldn't just pointed it out. When you guys walked out, I saw how she closed her fist intensely and she looked at Seulgi like she's ready to kill her anytime."

"Oh my goodness uncle, Seulgi might be in danger now."

"Why? What do you mean?" I immediately tried to call Seulgi.

"We saw Sakura today in the set and Wendy said that there's something off about her and she looked like she's ready to kill Seulgi anytime."

"Holy shit. Call Seulgi now!"

"I'm trying uncle but she's not answering." Shit, my heart.. I'm so fucking worried right now. What if Sakura have her..

I tried calling Joy then she answered.

"Hello Joy. Where's Seulgi?"

"Oh my god Irene. Are you okay?"

"huh? Why are you asking if I'm okay?"

"Well, this Sakura came and told her that something happened to you and that she's coming to you and thought about picking Seulgi up."

"What the hell and she believed her?"

"Well, she's with her now on her car."

"Holy shit Joy. Seulgi is in danger right now."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Sakura is the one that tries to kill her."

"Oh my fucking shit, are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm not. Oh my god, what should I do now? Shit, I can't lose her... This is so frustrating..not again...she's still recovering... she still even have her freaking amnesia." I said while crying.

"Calm down Irene."

"How can I calm down Joy? I might lose her for good this time."

"Relax, we can find her location. I put a tracker on Seulgi's phone."

"Wait---What?"

"I put a tracker on Seulgi's phone. I've thought that it might be helpful specially that someone have tried to kill her."

"Oh my gosh. You're so smart Joy. Can you see where they are now?"

"Yes..they are still driving"

"Okay.. I'll meet you now and let's follow them." I immediately ran ignoring my uncle.

"Please don't let anything happen to her. I'm coming now Seul...please wait for me. I swear I'm gonna kill that bitch if something happens to my Seul."