Chapter 1

Elsa's Point of View

I can't help but smile as I'm gazing at the wonders of the dancing Northern Lights.

The sky is filled with swaying green and violet lights, while the moon is brightly there with the lights and stars.

I'm leaning towards a tall tree near my house here in my Enchanted forest and my lower body is resting and lying down the ground covered with snow.

I plucked and strum the string of my lute while still staring at the wonders from above, the sound produced by my lute and the natural sound of a night in a forest collided and it produced a very satisfying sound.

The wind blows just so fine as well and,

I can't figure out something more soothing than this moment. . .

This day is actually very tiring. I visited Arendelle and hanged out with Anna earlier and then I played lots and lots of games with Bruni and Olaf. 

Then I laughed out when I remembered the reason why Kristoff didn't join us earlier and I pity him for that.

Anna's blood boiled whenever she sees Kristoff with no reason, she just hated him today that much that even a single move of Kristoff, she's being tomato in anger.

He hasn't done anything wrong but he didn't a choice and let her wife be mad at him.

Kristoff told me earlier, that last week, Anna is being super clingy like she's not before, she always wanted Kristoff's hugs and kisses for every second, Anna's mood just changed. Pushing him away every time.

Well for a husband of an 8-month pregnant woman, he should have long patience.

And I'm so happy for Anna that she found the perfect guy that will understand and love her no matter what.

I'm really excited for my niece as well!

And then I suddenly felt a warm thing jumped onto my shoulders, sticking his tongue out while his dreamy eyes are staring mine.

"Oh hi, little fella. How are you?"

I giggled when he licked his eyes as a response to me.

It's Bruni, twirling around before lying on my shoulders.

"Do you know where Gale is?" I asked. I've seen the two other spirits before the sun came down, but Gale, she hasn't arrived yet.

Bruni's shoulder dropped, and he shook his head with his mouth curled down.

My brows furrowed. "Is there something wrong?"

He just looked at me with awe in his eyes.

Darn, why is he so cute!

"Gale didn't play with you today?" I asked, then he nodded sadly.

He pushed himself towards my neck.

I bit my lip. I felt guilty.

I ordered something to Gale earlier, maybe that's why they didn't have the time to play.

But it's too strange, the task I've given her isn't too much burden to took her that long because until now, I haven't seen the orange autumn leaves of her and I haven't even heard her squeaky voice.

"Maybe Gale is just too busy," I said to Bruni.

But he didn't respond. Instead, I saw his eyes are closed, already sleeping tightly on my shoulder.

Oh, Bruni, why are you so cute?

I slowly stood up to put Bruni inside my house.

Then I successfully put Bruni into the snow bed that I made for him without waking him up.

Because if I woke him up, he would insist it hard to sing Mother's Lullaby to him.

I stepped out of my house to glance at the forest.

The rock giants are sleeping tight, and the sea is calm, only the lamps outside their houses are giving light to the forest.

Everything seems fine.

I'm about to enter my house when I heard a familiar baritone voice that made me frown.

I scanned my eyes everywhere, but I saw nothing.

Oh no, I'm not going to burst a duet with another voice again.

I let a deep sigh out.

I hope that the voice is from some Northuldra guy that hasn't fallen asleep yet.

I observed the forest once again, and I saw nothing

I just shrugged and went inside my house.

My house isn't as en grande as my first ice palace, but it's still cozy to make me comfortable and safe here. It's just a simple two-story house with a structure of like the Arendellian's house, the only difference is theirs is made of wood and some stuff, mine is just made of pure ice.

I took steps to go upstairs, to my bedroom.

I grabbed my hairbrush and brushed it through my hair as I hummed Mother's lullaby while I'm staring at my reflection.

The splash of the water from the falls near my house mixed with my voice.

"Come my darling, homeward bound."

"When all is lost, then all is found."Someone sang the end of the lullaby for me. My eyes just widened, I was stunned and I tightened my grip to my hairbrush.

The mirror reflected a guy, he's sitting on the corners of my opened window that I have already closed earlier!

"That song is familiar. . ." The guy said again, then my heartbeat fasten.

I turned back to face the guy, harshly pointing the end of my hairbrush to him.

His lips suddenly parted and he flinched when I did that, then he slowly pointed the curved end of his staff at me.

And I'm able to spot a hint of amusement and astonishment in his blue eyes while he's staring at me. I fought his gaze back with a very deadly glare.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with a very confident authority in my voice.

The guy has a silvery-white hair that wears some very strange piece of clothing that I haven't ever seen before.

His brows furrowed and his eyes widened in disbelief. He lowered his weapon and gestured himself to me, his lips are parted but words just aren't getting out of it.

"What are you doing here?" I repeated my question calmly but firmly.

I gritted my teeth in annoyance. 

If he doesn't speak in five more seconds, I swear, he'll really freeze to death.

5

4

3

2

I'm about to let ice from my hand when words finally came out of his lips. 

"Y-You can see me?"