Chapter 4: The Punishment This Curr Deserves...

This has been the journey so far...

The Grim Reaper was challenged by the Foolish Magic Caster

The Grim Reaper was challenged by the Foolish Magic Caster... He waits to see his strength... But once that strength was shown... It was over... For the fool.

-Crow Father.

Galluk: I am Galluk, and I will not overlook your rude attitude!

(y/n): And I... Won't overlook your rude actions, Rodent.

The moon remains in the night sky you stare down Galluk with a single Black and Red eye... He begins to feel the shivers down his spine before getting cocky and smirks.

Galluk: Always hated your disgusting face when we first met.

Galluk reaches towards his pocket before bringing out a diamond shaped glass before smashing it into the ground... As the glass shatters, a large magical tornado bursts from the crystal, lighting up the streets around you.

(y/n): Hmm?

Galluk: This is the end of your rude attitude! In the end you'll beg for mercy! This is the most powerful summon, able to burn everything to death! Come forth, Salamander!

As the tornado disappeared, a massive red Salamander stood before you...

This shocked Galluk's hooded friends as one questions his actions

Hooded Male: Galluk, you're using a summon in the city?!

Galluk: Shut up! This is a level thirty Salamander!

(y/n): Hmm...

You tilt your head to the side and calmly speak...

(y/n): So this realm relies on "Levels" huh... Been a while since I been in these type of realms. Huh?

Suddenly the face of the Salamander lights up in flames before unleashing a fiery breath towards you... Causing a massive explosion and setting the area around you on fire... Galluk laughs like a maniac before his friend shouts.

Hooded Male: You're insane!

Galluk: Shut up! This is punishment!

???: My~ So this is the power of a Level Thirty? I was expecting something... "Dangerous"~

Galluk: Huh?!

Galluk and his friends turns towards the flames before the unexpected happened...

The flames were immediately extinguished by a single swipe of your arm... You had the most nightmare-fuel smile in existence as your eyes were pitch black with glowing red pupils... You slowly began to walk your way to Galluk as he was in shock...

Galluk: What?! K-Kill him, Salamander!

Galluk demanded as the Salamander was ready to fire another blast... However, as you walked beside the giant Summon, you swung your right arm outwards and with the force you threw, blasted the Salamander into pieces and caused a powerful shock wave... Pushing Galluk and his friends back from the shock wave before Galluk's vision blackens...

[Timeskip with (y/n) enjoying a delicious meal with Shera while Rem watched the two devour the food in front of them.]

Galluk: Impossible... This can't be true... You're just a freak... Nothing but trash!

Galluk whines... After regaining consciousness and seeing his friends around him unconscious, he was in fear from what he witnessed... However, footsteps began to make their way towards him as Galluk lifted his head and shouted.

Galluk: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!?

[0:21]

And there you stand... Before Galluk, you stared down at him as your eyes remained Black and Red... And then... You answered...

(y/n): What am I? Such a simple question... I make Gods squirm in my teeth~ I make the Devil beg for mercy~ I devoured armies of Demons and Anegls~ My name shall never be your concerns, Rodent! But what you should be concerned is that I can be this world's Hero... Or...

You grabbed Galluk by the collar before bringing him close to your face as the skin of your head begins to rot and your skull is revealed...

(y/n): I can be your worst nightmare~

You then released Galluk from your hands as he falls to the ground before you gave him a warning...

(y/n): Leave, I don't want to see you're disgusting living face again.

And with that said, Galluk got up and ran away, leaving his unconscious friends behind as you watched from a distance before you slowly disappeared like a ghost... Then everything fades to black...

The title "How To NEVER Summon The Grim Reaper" appeared as the title was covered in blood and faint laughter was heard.