Chapter 14: A Worthy Challenger... Survivor Of The Chaos.

This has been the journey so far...

The Humans and Elf have witnessed the terrifying power of the Grim Reaper

The Humans and Elf have witnessed the terrifying power of the Grim Reaper... Victory belongs to the Corpse... But an intruder has made it's way into the safe city.

-Crow Father...

A black smoke is seen across the bridge... The Fallen were nowhere to be seen after the dangerous explosion... Soon the smoke disappeared immediately as you walk towards the center of the massive crater with your arms out after pushing the smoke clear.

(y/n): Hmm?

You looked towards the ground to see Edelgard... Laying in defeat as he clothes were no more. You crouched down beside her and raised an eyebrow.

(y/n): You survived. Can't say the same about your clothes. Now you're just covered in dirt.

You stand up before putting your foot on Edelgard's stomach and began to press down, she grunts in pain as you smirked.

(y/n): Tell me... Lance of the Fallen. Have you considered giving up? It would be wise if you surrendered and never return.

Edelgard opens one of her eyes and stared right at you. She didn't say a word as you hear a human Guard shout.

Guard: Hey!

(y/n): Hmm?

You turn your head before seeing the young Guard from before, he had the look of horror as he began.

Guard: A Fallen managed to sneak into the city!

(y/n): Really now?

You turn your attention towards Edelgard once more before taking your foot off her.

(y/n): I suppose the job's not finished. How many?

You asked the Guard as you and the Guard walked out of the crater as the young Guard answered your question.

Guard: Just one! It's been chasing Celestine and some Pantherian girl!

(y/n): Pantherian Girl?

You asked with confusion before realizing it's Rem who is in trouble, your eyes widens as Shera came running across the stone bridge.

Shera: (y/n)!

(y/n): I know! Rem's in trouble.

Shera: Then how are we going to get back?

You turn towards Shera and answered.

(y/n): I have ways.

Meanwhile, Edelgard attempts to get on her feet, feeling pain all over her body before a shadow hovers her... She raised her head before seeing massive fleshless wings...

Edelgard watches you take off into the air with Shera in your arms before a blue magic ring appeared in the sky

Edelgard watches you take off into the air with Shera in your arms before a blue magic ring appeared in the sky. You flew towards that blue ring and disappeared as Edelgard just watched in awe...

Edelgard: Grim... Reaper...

[Timeskip with (y/n) protecting Shera and Rem as his skin and flesh begins to heat up in pure rage as his eyes were pitch black.]

Back in the city... A large dark Fallen is seen... Cornering Rem and Celestine in an alleyway with a deadend but was interrupted by Emile who fought hard against the Fallen... But his strength was no match as he stood there with a bleeding arm.

Gregore: You have some strength, Human. I'll give you that. Now die.

Emile: I won't go down so easy... I'll beat you before you can kill me...

Gregore: Tch...

The Fallen known as "Gregore" raised his right arm and spoke.

Gregore: Black Bullet.

Small black bullets formed in front of the Fallens hand before shooting towards Emile's injured shoulder... He takes a step back before falling onto his knee...

Gregore: Weak. Huh?

However... Before he could finish Emile off, a large blue ring appeared in front of Emile before a massive katana came flying from the ring and penetrated into the Fallen's shoulder.

Gregore: WHAT THE?!?

???: You dare lay a hand on Rem? You make me sick.

Rem and Celestine raised their heads to see a silhouette walk through the blue ring... You soon stepped out of the ring with Shera in your arms before setting her down as she rushes to Rem's side.

Emile: Hehe... About time... You showed up, my friend.

(y/n): Yes now, Warrior of Women. You fought with honor, now let me finish it.

You said, starring into the soul of the Fallen as he yanks the great Katana out of his shoulder and tossed it into the ground.

Gregore: How dare you get in the way! Hey! Are you listening?!

The Fallen shouted... But you didn't listen as you looked over your shoulder to see Rem in an injured state as you could see a small trail of blood from her head down... You gritted your teeth before turning towards the Fallen.

(y/n): You're dead.

And with that said, in a blink of an eye, you appeared right in front of the fallen as your grabbed his face and forced him down to his knee... You stare deeply into his eyes as your hair began to grow long and the color changed to a glowing white with electricity coursing through your hair... Your eyes change the a glowing blue as you opened your mouth and electricity can be seen in your mouth... The Fallen tries to push you away but you wouldn't budge as the electricity in your jaw grows more powerful... And right before you could unleashed a hellish thunder into the head of the fallen... Everything fades to black...

The title "How To NEVER Summon The Grim Reaper" appeared as the title was covered in electricity and a faint scream of pain was heard.