Chapter 23: A Liar... The Corpse Favorite Dessert~

This has been the journey so far...

The Corpse followed the scent of his prey

The Corpse followed the scent of his prey... A traitor hides behind fabric... He threatens to devour his soul... But the Corpse was challenged.

-Crow Father.

Keera: You belong to me, whether you like it or not, dear sister~

Deep within the forest, a camp is seen... Only a red tent is in view and poor Shera is kept inside, locked in chains by her brother Keera. Keera held the flute in his hand before setting it down near a table beside him.

Keera: You don't look so excited, little sister. Something on your mind?

Shera: You're going to be in big trouble when (y/n) comes to rescue me!

Keera laughs at Shera's words before replying...

Keera: You think that guy is coming? You should have seen the look on his face when you left him!

Shera: He'll save me! I know he will!

Shera shouted back, causing her brother to be annoyed as he gets up from his chair and walks towards her.

Keera: Eeh? And what makes you think he's going to save you? If anything, he's probably looking for a replacement!

Shera: Cause... He's standing right behind you.

Keera: Cheep move, but I'm not falling-

(y/n): Sheeeeee's Riiiiight~~~~

Keera's eyes widens before feeling something cold and sharp wraps around his neck before he was thrown right out the tent, leaving you and Shera as you turn towards Shera and looked at the chains around her feet and hands.

(y/n): So... How did camp go?

Shera: (y/n)!

Shera smiled before you used your black blades on your forearms to cut the chains off of Shera. The Elf immediately wraps her arms around your neck as you hugged back with a smile.

(y/n): I'll take that as "Camp was fun". Hehehe.

...

...

...

Shera: (y/n)?

(y/n): Yes?

Shera: Why do you have a funny head?

(y/n): A little make over... Do I look alien enough?

Shera: A what?

(y/n): N-Nevermind... Lets go see what yo brother is doing.

[Timeskip with (y/n) lifting Shera off the ground with his tail as Shera was having the time of her life while (y/n) drinks a cup of tea.]

Keera: Damn it! Was he following us the whole time?!? Huh?

Outside the tent, Prince Keera is seen, getting off the ground before seeing his guards... All scattered around him with holes on their bodies... Keera's eyes widens from the sight before a voice spoke.

???: Nasty, huh? Should have left Shera alone, buddy~

Keera lifts his head up before seeing you, standing there with your tail swinging side to side. Keera got a good look at your horrifying form as he gets up and asked.

Keera: What... What the hell are you?!?

(y/n): Oh boy, this question again... Bla bla bla heaven's nightmare, bla bla bla, hell's end, bla bla bla eat of realms, bla bla bla... Does that satisfy you~?

You asked, tilting your head to the side before Keera gritted his teeth in anger.

Keera: You're really PISSING me off!

(y/n): Said the fool who's using cheating magic to manipulate dear Shera.

You replied, angering Keera more as he pulls out a summoning crystal. You just didn't have any reaction to this before hearing Shera's voice from behind.

Shera: Is that...? It can't be.

(y/n): Hmm?

Shera: (y/n), run.

...

...

...

(y/n)/Gabriel Iglesias: Tch Naaaaaaaaah.

You replied as Keera shouted.

Keera: Obey my order, Force Hydra!!!

As Keera threw the crystal to the ground... A blind light was formed as you closed your eyes... Soon the light stopped... And as you opened your eyes... You were presented by a massive white beast with multiple heads.

 You were presented by a massive white beast with multiple heads

(y/n): Heheheheheh... Cute animal aside... What did you just say before summoning it?

Keera: Eh?

You began to smirk... No... Smile sadistically as you placed your hands on your head, grabbing tight on your skin before you began...

(y/n): Obey... Obey... Obey! Obey!!! OBEY!!!

Soon... You began to rip your very own skin right off... Revealing your bloodied skeleton as you shouted with a distorted voice...

(y/n): OBEY!!!!!!!

And so... Everything fades to black as the title "YO THAT WWF BITCH DONE FUCKED UP!!!" Appeared as the title was covered in blood and faint laughter was heard.