HAPPY OR NOT

THIRD PERSON POV

"Happy or not, u three handsome brats are gonna marry them" Mr.Manoban said acting stern..

"Mom!! How can you agree to this ?!" Lisa asked her mother pouting..

"Mom !! C'mon!! I will never ever hack your Candy crush and others games again.. U too dad.." Jisoo said and ate her chicken while fake crying..

"Oh god..." Was only Mr.Manoban can muttered.. Then he look at his oldest daughter and smirk slightly..

______________

"THIS.IS.NOT.FAIR." Jennie said madly..

"I'm gonna murder him, bail me out okay jennie" Irene coldly said...

"They already stop this.. dad even India..well, some but they stop" Rosé explain pouted cutely to her dad..

"Mom , you into this also ?" Jennie asked her mom.. Ms.Kim shook her head nervously.. Mr.Kim look at her in disbelief and mouthed

"Help me here"

"Uhm.. girls, this is really important if you don't do this, our company is gonna lost against Kang.." Ms.Kim tried to explain

"What ?! Kang is our friend, your friend tooo.. Park Jihyo" Jennie protest..

"We play truth or dare and they dare us this.. You can ask Park if you want.. and Marco ur dad's friend" Ms.Kim reasoned..

"So, we are a games to you ?" Irene asked her mom..

"Aniyo.." Ms.Kim protest

"Then lets have deal.. Each one of you will be with them on each penthouse for 1 months and.. if you don't like them no marriage.. DEAL ?"

"What if they try to rape me ?" Rosé asked her parents..

"They are goo--" Jennie cutted his dad off..

"1 weeks ?"

"1 month or Tommorow Marria--" Irene cutted his dad off..

"1 month it is.."

_______________

THE NEXT DAY

SEULGI POV

There's a change of plan and i'm gonna be with Irene for 1 month.. Its gonnna be soooo fun.. i'm fucking excited.. start from today and dad told us to pick them up.. Lisa is still whining about it..

"Unnie, gonna go first" Lisa said as she take her keys..

"Excited to meet her, huh ?" Jisoo wiggle her eyebrows....

"Whatever" She replied then left.. welp..

"She is growing so fast right ?" I asked her, she nodded..

"Yea, she surely is.." She replied..

_