TOO FAST ?

JISOO'S POV

"Uhmm..  I'm in the middle..  I dunno who to believe.. " I muttered,  what if she doesn't like me because I'm not a Christian...  "Don't worry I don't care who you believe but i would really like you to stay loyal and faithful.. " She joked,  her voice is so soothing..

"Uhm..  I'm sorry to break your scence but I've got information.. " Wendy suddenly appeared with her gf and said "Your sister have sex" Rose's eyes widen in shock I am too... But not that much since I knew perv Lisa.  I know it's non other than Lisa. Seulgi-unnie likes to take relationship slow but Lisa..  It's like a brick falling down from about a second building..  And she will say 'I love you'..  Jenn--

"Chu!!" Avocado from hell suddenly yell that make me jerk up almost jump from my seat..  I hold my chest dramatically,  "Why do you have to scream ?" I asked,  she raised her left eyebrow and said "I've been calling you for like 10the time..  I hate when people around me don't pay attention to ME" She can be dangerous..

'Mianhae,  mianhae,  I was just thinkin!--" Wenderp cutted me off..  "OK bye guys we are not here to watch u guys interact to each other.. Have a great day" Joy and Rose hugged good-bye..  "Unnie cya" Jiy winked..

"I can't believe them..  That fast ?" She mumbled to herself..  She is right tho.. 
"I guess it's Jen-unnie.. I'm sure it's not Irene-unnie.. " She said ruffling her hair.... Gorgeous.

"Anyway let's go to the arcade .. I've been longing to play VR" She said excitedly..  We those from our seat and left to arcade..

LISA'S POV

"Uhmm..  So do you agree to the arranged marri--" She cutted me off..  "Of course.. But you should stop being a Player or.. " I kissed her hands and said "I'll stop being a Player for you and only you.."

"And don't Dare lay your eyes on other girl or I'll poke your eyes out.. " Possessive but still cute AF..  "Love at first sight our relationship is..  I can't help but to feel excited spending time with you..lonely only two.of.us" I emphasized the last word winking at her , omo she is blushing..  She hugged me I hugged her back.. I can feel her breathing on my neck..  I rest my chin on the top of her head..  Her smell is so addicting.. doofus.

"You know you're the first one to make my heart beats fast" I said, she giggled then said "I know that you're not lying now.. coz i can hear your heart only beats for me.." ........

UwU

Yup, my first time blushing because of words..

"U r not my first but u r gonna be my last"...

"Why so cheeesy ?" Suddenly a voice from the back make us pulled out the hugged.. I miss her warmness, fuck. When do i became so needy ? WTf is wrong with me..

"Oh. Seulrene-appa and eomma" I sarcastically said sort of teasing but they have this expression..Cold af "Lalisa you're not going to hurt her right ?" OmO her voice, its like a lion roaring in the zoo.. "Yes, yes of course she is my life" She looks soooooo afraid, like very very scared..

____________________

"A/N :GUYS ALMOST ENDING, THEY'LL GET MARRIED ON THE NEXT MONTH, I KNOW EVERYTHING IS FAST BUT..

New stories comin' out... its called IDOL (Jenlisa| Seulrene)

Sorry im late, family problem)