Coma

Jimin layed his back on the wall and already feel weak. He can't believe just because of his words...it affect her so much. And it really his fault. His eyes already let out a tears. He hold his head and slide down until he sit on the wall.

Taehyung already feel concern to him and stand up.
"Jimin-" he being cut by Jimin.
"It..it my f-f-fault. I-I ki-kill her...I kill my l-love one." said Jimin. He burst into tears. Taehyung hug him and comfort him. His tears also sliding down from his eyes.
" Bro, it is not your fault. All of this is fate. We can't get away or run away from fate. It always stuck with us. You must be patient and calm down." said Taehyung.

Jimin don't know what to say. He sobbing and cry like a kid. He couldn't help himself from blaming himself. He should realize that he already hurt Rose for too long. He shouldn't let her go just like that.

He can't lose her. Rose is someone who can let him felt the happiness.
"Jimin..." Jennie call. Taehyung broke the hug and both of them look at Jennie.
"Jin is the one who treat her right now. I'm sure he wouldn't give up...in her." said Jennie.

Jimin can't hold his tears and now, he cry like a kid. Jennie is a soft heart also. She being friend with Jimin and she know him very well even not a childhood. Jennie also know that Jin will do his best to save Rose. She hug Jimin and Taehyung also. Now, they have a group hug.

Tick tock tick tock

It been 2 hours they waiting but the Jin still inside. Jimin can't stop his tears and his eyes already red and puffy. Jennie keep pray inside her heart while staring at the blood on her clothes. While Taehyung staring at the white wall.

Everyone on their own world. Everyone has their own thought. Who's fault it is? Maybe they blue Jimin but they know..not 100% it his fault.

Suddenly, the door open and reveal Jin. Everyone stand up.
"How is she, Hyung?" Jimin asker. Jin look down and sigh heavily. Taehyung hold Jin shoulder.
"Hyung...just tell us." said Taehyung.
"I almost can't save her but now...thank goodness. She is save but...she really unconsciously. She lose too much blood. " said Jin.

"What that mean?" Jennie asked.
"She..in..coma." said Jin. His tears dripping from his face while Jimin stunned when heard it.
"It up to her if she can wake up..she will but..if she not...she wouldn't. " said Jin. Taehyung hug Jin and comfort him.
"I'm sorry..." mumbled Jimin but enough to let everyone hear.

Jin and broke the hug and hold Jimin shoulder.
"Don't blame yourself. It not 100% your fault. Because of this, you know which one you should do and don't. Please Jimin...don't blame yourself. " said Jin. He comfort Jimin who back to crying.

Even Jin angry at him but he know it not his fault. He know Jimin didn't mean it.
"You guys can visit her. I have to send Rose information. " said Jin. They nods.

Jin leave them and they went in slowly. Jimin open the slide door and there...he saw...his girl. She laying on the bed unconsciously. Many hospital things stuck on her body and she use the oxygen thing on her mouth.

Jennie run to her and hug Rose weak body.
"Rose...please wake up. I can't let you go..." said Jennie. She crying on Rose body. Taehyung patted Jennie back while the other hand, he caresses Rose cheeks.
"Please wake up..chipmunks. " said Taehyung. Jimin went beside Rose and hold her hands.

Why you do this to me..Rose.

Seeing Rose like this break his heart. Her face full of bruise, cut and wound. So do her body. Her head being bandage. If Jimin being given a choice between take her place or love her, r will choose take her place.

He willing to take what hurt her so that she happy. Jimin kissed her forhead and whispered.
"Wake up..princess. I miss you." whispered Jimin.

♣♣♣♣

Jimin layed on his chair and sigh heavily. He run his hair through his hair. He really miss Rose. What he wish is...want Rose to wake up. So that he can say sorry, I love you, I miss you and lastly, claim her.

He wouldn't let that chance go. Never. Ever.
"You shouldn't kill yourself..." said Jimin to himself.
"If you being bullied... I will find that person." said Jimin to himself.

He will protect Rose even it will kill himself. He can't stand to see Rose hurt like that again. Jimin put his palm hands on his face. He groaning and mess his hair.

Then, something hit him.

Bullied?

Jimin sit up. He notice that, not only because of his words. It must be something else. Jimin stand up and look outside his big glass window. He put his hands on his pocket. He remembered that Rose has told him about..one girl.

When Jimin first time meet her and Jennie have a fight. That time, Rose tell him why Jennie involved in fight. When Jimin try remembered it, his eyes wide.

Eunrin? I think her name is Eunrin.

"Rose has told me that Jennie protect her from that girl Eunrin. It must be from her school. " said Jimin. Only one person can give more details about her. Jimin take out his phone dial the number. Soon she pick up.
"Hello, Jen. I need your help."

Continue ~