It my duty...as her boyfriend

Rose wake up by her stomach because it growling. She didn't eat anything. Last night, she don't have any appetite to eat. She open her eyes slowly and look around. She felt someone holding her hand and it was..Jimin.

She stare at him but it not too long because..her stomach growling. She rub her stomach.

Hungry....

Rose shake Jimin shoulder.
“Chim...” said Rose. Jimin just struggled and mumbling.
“Mmm...5 more minutes. ” said Jimin.
“Chim..I'm hungry...” whined Rose.

When Jimin realize it was Rose voice, he wake up. He lifted his gaze and found Rose looking at him.
“You hungry? What do you want to eat?” Jimin asked with gentle. He really sleepy actually but he didn't mind if Rose need something. He willing to do it. It for his girl.
“I want...Jin fried rice.” said Rose.

Jimin raised his eyebrows with confusion.
“Jin Hyung...fried rice?” Jimin asked. Rose nods.
“His fried rice really yummy!!!” squealing Rose.

Jimin don't know that Jin good at it. Of course he didn't know because..the first time he meet Jin...it a bad conversation they have. Then..something hit him. Rose has told him when the first time he meet Rose.

“Sure. I will call Jin to make it, okay?” Jimin said.
“Yeayyyyy!!!” Rose squealing brightly. She claps her hands with big smile. Jimin can't help but chuckles at her cuteness.
“You wait here okay.” said Jimin. Rose nods with smile.

Jimin pat her head and about to went put but Rose call him.
“Chim!!” she call.
“Hm?” Jimin asked as he turn around.
“You...promise last night...” said Rose with sad tone.

Promise?

Jimin don't know what she talking about. It obvious that he forgot about it. Rose look at him with sad eyes.
“You forgotten it....” mumbled Rose. Jimin felt his heart sank when saw her sad face. He try his best to remember what he promised last night. It not his fault though because he can't stop crying last night and probably...that why he forgot.

Rose look at him with feeling of hope that he will remember. Then, Jimin finally remember it!! His eyes wide when he remember that he promised to Rose that he will bring the art supplies for her.
“Baby..I didn't forget it. I will bring you art supplies okay?” Jimin asked. Rose lifted her head with sparkling eyes and sweet smile.
“Really!? Yeayyyyy!! Thank you Chim!! ” said Rose.

She giggles at Jimin and it make Jimin chuckles.
“Wait here, okay? I will go buy it for you and bring Jin fried rice.” said Jimin.
“Okay.” said Rose.
“Don't do anything. Just sit there. Understand?” Jimin said. Now, he really possessive.

He wouldn't let anything happened to her anymore. Rose nods like a little girl. Jimin felt he don't want to have her. He scared to leave her alone again after trying to commit suicide.
“Stay..okay?” Jimin said it again.
“Chim..I will. ” said Rose.

He let out a heavy sigh. Before he went out, he take a glance at Rose. She smile at him with sweet smile. Jimin give her a small smile because he can't help it but worried at her. He went out and close the door.

♦♦♥♥

Now, Jimin went to art store. He keep worried about Rose while driving. He take out his phone to call Jin.
“Hello?” Jin said.
“Hyung, can you cook fried rice!” Jimin asked.
“Sure. Is it for Rose?” Jin asked.
“Yeah. She love your fried rice.” said Jimin.

Jimin heard Jin laughing.
“Of course she does. I will cook it. You come to my house. I will send you the address. ” said Jin.
“Sure. Thanks Hyung.” said Jimin.
“You welcome.” said Jin.

They hang up and Jimin put his phone back. He drive to art store first then he will drive to Jin house. After a few minutes, he arrive. He park his car and went out.

He don't know what art Rose want so he just buy everything. He don't know that Rose can drawing. Is it child drawing or...it really an art? Jimin laughed at his own thought. He wondering what Rose do now.

Rose walking around her room. It nothing colourful. It just white..and white. Well, of course because it was a hospital. Rose look outside the window and it really high and the view is so...beautiful. Rose look down and she felt...scared. She don't know why.

It like she felt...trauma. She felt she already experienced to jump from the window. She step back slowly with shaking hands. Her tears already on edge of her eyes. Her legs now change into weak and numb.

What happened to me?

Her tears dripping and she fell on her knees. All her memories about her family flashes on her mind. Whenever she look outside at high place...she felt a new memory come.

Jimin finally arrive at Jin house. He knock the door and the door open reveal Jin.
“Hey Hyung.” said Jimin. They have a bro hug.
“Hey Jimin. Have you shower yet?” Jin asked.
“Not yet. I have to buy something for Rose and bring her food. Why? Am I..really smelly?” Jimin whispered when the last word. Jin chuckles at him.
“No. You are not smelly. I just asking because I know you still not shower yet by looking at your face.” said Jin.

Jimin chuckles at him.
“I will get use to it.” said Jimin.
“You are not coming?” said Jin.
“I don't think I will. I need to go to Rose as soon as possible. I'm scared if...” Jimin can't continue his sentence because it make he cry again. Jin understand what he mean actually. He give Jimin a soft smile and hand him the container that fill of fried rice.
“I know you will said that. It okay though. ” said Jin.

Jimin stare at him and give him a smile.
“Thanks Hyung.” said Jimin and take the food.
“You welcome. Take care of her.” said Jin.
“I will. It my duty as her boyfriend. ” said Jimin. Jin laughed at his statement.

After give each other bro hug and waved goodbye, Jimin drive to hospital.

♣♣♣♣

Jimin being greeted by the nurse that passed him but he just smile at them. His mind are about Rose now. Once he open the door, he saw...Rose on the corner of the room, hugging her knees while crying in mess.

Jimin run to her and put the stuff down.
“Baby...” he hug her and comfort her. He don't know what happened to her. Why she crying? Is she fell from the bed or something? Rose hug him tightly and burst into tears. Rose felt safe whenever Jimin beside her. She really need him. She don't want anyone else other than Jimin.

Jimin pick her up and her legs wrapped his waist. He bring her to her bed and put her down then kneel infront of her while looking at Rose who is sobbing right now.
“Baby..what's wrong?” Jimin asked. He caresses her cheek while his other hand on her laps. Rose can't talk because she too scared just by looking from the high ground?
“Baby..talk to me.” said Jimin.

Rose wipe her tears like a child who is being scolded by her mother.
“S-Scared..h-high..place...” said Rose but it turn into whispered. Even her sentence is not completed, Jimin still understand it.

She trauma...but she don't know why.

Jimin hug her again and stroke her hair. He know it was his fault. He really hope that he can rewind the time and fix what is broke so that..Rose wouldn't be like this, Rose wouldn't forgot him, Rose wouldn't suffering like this.

“Shhh...it okay. I'm here.” whispered Jimin.

Continue ~