Do you want to hear a story?

“Lisa? I don't know you have step sister. ” said Jimin while stand up.
“Well..you didn't ask.” said Bambam.
“Let's go breakfast guys. It will be cold.” said Jennie.

They nods and together went out. When they infront of kitchen, Jimin can heard the sweetest giggles and voices.
“What is this, Rose?” one girl asked that sit beside her.
“This is me and Jimin. ” said Rose. That girl giggles and clap her hands.
“It beautiful. ” said Lisa

Rose chuckles cutely. Jimin smile appeared on his face and they went in. Jimin pat Rose head and she look up.
“Chim!! Look!! Lisa said my drawing is beautiful!! ” squealing Rose. Jimin smile softly at her and caresses her cheeks.
“It is. But, it not beautiful as you. You are more beautiful. ” said Jimin. Rose gasp and chuckles.

Jimin turned his head to the stranger.
“You must be Lisa right? Bambam step sister.” said Jimin. She nods.
“And..you must be Jimin. The one who hur-” without let Lisa finished, Bambam close her mouth.
“Yes!! The one who Rose love much!! Right?” Bambam said.

Jimin narrowed his eyes because he know Bambam tell her every details what happened to them.
“Look like..your brother already told you.” said Jimin while rolled his eyes. Bambam just giggles.
“Okay..that enough. Let's eat first. ” said Jennie.

Jimin sit beside Rose and arranged her stuff. So that she have place to eat. Jennie prepared the breakfast and put it on the table. Rose eyes sparkling and claps her hand excitedly.
“Pancake!!!” said Rose. They all dies by her cuteness.
“Look what have you done Jimin. You make she fell in love with pancake because of you.” said Taehyung.
“That's my girl.” said Jimin while pat her head.

They just chatting and laughing. Lisa now have new friends. She don't have any friends because people hate her. Her life is like Rose but at least, she have Bambam as her family even it step brother. Everyone in school also felt jealous on her beauty.

Suddenly, while Jimin eating, Rose hold Jimin shirt. His attention turn to her.
“Hm?” Jimin raised his eyebrows.
“Can I ask you something? ” Rose asked.
“What is it?” Jimin asked.

Rose push her plate slightly and look down.
“Who is my twin?” Rose asked. Now, Jimin felt everything around him is stop. Everyone silence by that question. Everyone attention at Jimin waiting for his answer. Jennie stare at Jimin and hoping that everything is okay.

Jimin...you can do this.

Jimin lifted his gaze with small smile.
“Come on. I will show you...special place.” said Jimin. He stand up and let out his hands.
“Where? Plus..you didn't answer my question.” said Rose and pouting slightly.
“In that place..your question will be answered.” said Jimin.

Rose look at Jennie. She just smile softly and nodded. Rose look at Jimin back and slowly hold his hand.

“We will going now.” said Jimin.
“Have fun.” said Jennie with soft smile. Jimin smile back to her. Jennie mouthed 'good luck' to him and Jimin mouthed 'thank you' back.

They went out and Jennie let out a relief sigh.
“They such a cute couple.” said Lisa.
“Of course they are. ” said Taehyung.
“Sadly..it just an act.” said Bambam. Lisa smile faded.
“You are right...arghhh!! I really wish that they are real couple.” said Lisa.
“Maybe soon, Lisa.” said Jennie with smile on her face.
“You are right, unnie. When they are in real relationship, I will die in excitedly. ” said Lisa while dropped her head on Bambam shoulder.

They laughed together. They're not just friends but they treat each other like a family.

♥♥♥♥