- Thirty-four: A trAitor in our midst -

Since I'm procrastinating, here's a chapter. Slight making out lessons. *cough*Chaos&Percy*cough*

Procrastinate homework? Yes.

—————

When they arrived back to Earth, they were immediately tackled by their friends. "You're back!" Bianca exclaimed and kissed her husband on the lips. He smiled into it and hugged her.

"Yeah," he mumbled into her hair.

Bianca turned around to look at Percy. He looked different. A lopsided smile was present on his face and his eyes lit up tremendously. "You look happy," she commented and hugged him too. He hugged her back and replied, "I am."

She pulled away suddenly and looked at him dead in the eye. "Chaos is looking for you," she said seriously with an undertone of mischief. Percy glared at her halfheartedly when a grin split her face.

"Very funny," he said unamused. She snickered and made a gesturing hand whilst pointing to the cabin.

Percy walked further away from the group and into the Chaos cabin. He entered his room and was immediately engulfed in a hug. He breathed in the familiar cologne on the Creator. A soft smile on his face as he buried his head in taller male's shoulders.

Chaos pulled apart and cupped one side of his cheek. "You look different," he observed. Percy leaned forward and pecked his lips.

"I am different." Chaos smiled and kissed his forehead lovingly. He buried his head in the crook of Perseus' neck making the immortal demigod shiver.

His lips trailed up from his neck to his chin finally reaching his lips. A loving kiss that made Percy's heart explode over and over again in glee. They parted and Chaos leaned his forehead against the other. A smile on both their faces.

"What did I miss?"

—————

When Percy walked out of the Chaos cabin, he was once again, tackled by another person. He looked down at the other and was surprised. "Nico! You're here!" He hugged the son of Hades back and they let go.

Nico was grinning like crazy. "When Rachel told me you were alive, I didn't believe it! It's so good to see you again!" He said excitedly. Percy smiled at the younger teen's excitement in seeing him. Suddenly, he punched his arm hard.

"What was that for?" Percy yelped as he rubbed his arm. Nico pointed at him with his finger.

"If you disappear like that again, I will kill you, resurrect you and then kill you again," he warned. Percy chuckled and mock saluted him.

"Yes, sir."

"It's good to see you again," Nico said again.

They talked for a while before parting ways. "That kid is too touchy," Chaos said a little unhappily.

Percy laughed softly and pecked his cheek. "I only have eyes for you," he said and smiled. The Creator grinned victoriously and intertwined his hand with his.

"Percy!" He whipped his head and smiled at Thalia. She hugged him tightly before letting go.

"We're leaving soon. Take care, little cousin," she said and ruffled his hair. He pouted and swatted her hand away.

"Technically, I'm older than you," he pointed out.

"Tsk. Not in my eyes," she grinned before jogging back to the others.