- Forty-three: They finally figure out who the spy is -

Okay, so I changed the duration for when the Solar Eclipse will happen because I needed it to work with something else. Also, I need some ideas.

Thank you so much for the reads and votes!

—————

After Chaos and Percy left for Zion, Luke was once again left in charge. In other words, more problems. Someone had started spreading rumours about how Percy was joining the other side and it was getting on his nerves. Nevertheless, he has a particular person in mind to question.

"Hey, Luthor!" The son of Hecate turned around and even though he had a smile on his face, his eyes showed fear.

Luke plopped down beside the immortal demigod. "Sooo, I've been hearing a rumour about Percy joining the other side again," he said as if he had this conversation every day.

Luthor released a breath thinking that the son of Hermes was on his side.

How gullible.

"I know right and he even pretended to be friends with us? How stupid does he think we are?" He asked and grinned.

Luke forced a smile as he replied, "Yeah, I can't believe it either."

"Apparently, he tried accusing Anniebell or was it Annebath?" He asked not bothered entirely.

Luke glared at him internally. "Annabeth."

Luthor snapped his fingers. "Yes, Annabeth. He tried framing her for siding with the enemy. Just because she was seen in the woods talking to an iris message doesn't mean she's the enemy," he said.

Luke widened his eyes. "When was this?" He asked suddenly serious.

Luthor wiped his palm against his jeans and the son of Hermes noticed a small dark spot on his jeans. He was nervous.

"Uh, I'm not entirely sure either but I heard training is going well," he said trying to change the topic.

Luke's face had turned expressionless as he asked again, "When was this?"

Luthor gulped. "A few weeks ago before Percy was captured."

Immediately, the first-in-command ran out of the dining room in the direction of the Chaos cabin. He slammed the door opened startling the others.

"I think I know who the spy is," he said urgently.

—————

Since Chaos was back in Zion, he decided to finish up some of his work. He pulled up a holographic screen showing the different parts of the universe. He zoomed in on planet Valo that was inhabited by various mythical creatures. For starters, vampires and werewolves.

He flicked his finger and it spun three-sixty degrees before going back into its small state. "Need help?" He looked up and smiled at the assassin.

Percy leaned at the doorframe dressed in one of the Creator's shirt. His black hair messy, wild and sea-green eyes that captured his attention every second. He leaned back lazily and gave a dazzling smile.

"Yes. I've been deprived of my lover for far too long," he said and pouted.

Percy chuckled and walked towards him. He sat down beside the Creator and kissed his cheek. Chaos stared at him deadpanned. The son of Hestia, being completely oblivious, stared at him confused. "What?"

Chaos rolled his eyes before capturing his lips for a kiss. Percy smiled into it and kissed back. "You're an awfully bad person," he said after parting. Percy shrugged.

"Yet you still love me," he said before humming and flipping through the hologram. Chaos smiled and daydreamed at his fiancé.

Fiancé. The word sends excitement running through his blood. It was so thrilling to have someone you love to finally be your other half.

For more than a millennium, he has never loved someone like Perseus. "You're incredible," he said suddenly still smiling at the immortal assassin.

Percy blushed but a small smile appeared on his face. "Thanks," he mumbled.

"Here," he said after finishing sorting out the hologram. Chaos snapped out of his trance—more like stare—before looking at the universal map.

To say he was astonished was an understatement. Percy had helped solved problems he hasn't been able to in just a matter of minutes. Thus, another reason why he loves the son of Hestia so much.

"Are you sure you're not secretly a genius?" Chaos asked suspiciously-joking. Percy rolled his eyes.

"No. I just so happen to know how to solve these kinds of things," he said and leaned onto the chair.

Chaos grinned before pecking him again. "You surprise me every time," he said in an amazed tone.

Percy blushed and tried to hide in the big shirt. "I'm gonna get some food," he mumbled before slipping away still blushing like crazy. Not that the Creator minded. A blushing Perseus is simply adorable.

—————

Bianca was worried for her friend. Now that they knew who the spy was, they didn't know how Percy would take it.

"I can't believe we all fell for her act," Silena said sadly. Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

The daughter of Hades noticed her husband's clenched fists. She wrapped her hand around his fist calming him down. "One way or another, we have to tell him. He can't keep living in the dark," Zoë said firmly with an undertone of sadness.

Bianca watched as Luke was in a dilemma so she stepped in for him. "We'll give Chaos and Percy a day rest first then we tell them about the spy," she said.

The atmosphere around them dampened before they all agreed. Luke and Bianca were the only ones left in the meeting room. "Luke, you don't have to tell him yourself," Bianca said as she sat down beside him.

He sighed and placed his head in his hands. She noticed his shoulders slouching and a defeated look on his face. "I can't believe it. She was like a sister to me," he said and ran a hand through his blonde hair.

Bianca held his hand and exhaled through her nose. "No one expected her to join the other side. Maybe we can bring her back," she said hopefully.

Luke nodded his head before lifting his head to face his wife. "I'm sorry I haven't spent time with you," he apologised sincerely while holding her hands in his bigger ones.

Bianca chuckled and kissed him lightly. "When this war is over, I expect a date," she said pointedly. He smiled lightening up a little.

"How about tomorrow?" Luke asked.

Bianca raised an eyebrow. "And leave the camp to who may I ask?" She asked a corner of her lip lifting up.

Luke pouted. "The others are here. Besides, I trust Rachel enough to keep the camp in line," he said firmly. The daughter of Hades chuckled before giving in.

"Fine." Luke grinned triumphantly before kissing her forehead.

"Tomorrow it is."