Chapter.2

Gray had been weird ever since a few nights ago, but today he wanted us to go get Icecream which I happily agreed to.

"Alright munchkin what Icecream do you want?" he said putting his head on mine, and he hugged me making me smile. "You already know" I roll my eyes feeling my heart beat increase. "One sunday with rocky road please" he said to the man scooping our icecream and he stood infront of me. "So are we going to eat in here or outside?" I asked tilting my head and he shrugged "I want to sit outside," he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

His demeanor changed and I frowned once we paid we headed outside.
We sat down and I turned to look at him, "what's wrong?" I say leaning my head on his shoulder and he sighs. "Nothing really it's mostly house problems" he mutters and he turns around to face me. "Anyways how is your art project going I heard Ms Daphne as taken a liking to your art style" he nudges me and winks "it's pretty bad in my opinion" I say biting my lip.

Gray shakes his head his hand reaching his thumb gently removing my lip from my teeth. "You need to give yourself more credit" he says and my cheeks ignite into flames. "Well I dont know theres certainly better people and more skilled people"  I say causing Gray to roll his eyes.

Once we finished we stood up and Gray took my hand. "Are you tired?" He said and I muttered a yes. He pulled me over to the park where we went to as kids, he laid himself agains the huge oak and patted the area beside him "sleep with me?" He raises his eyebrows and I lay beside him. The breeze hit us saving us from the last heat wave of summer.

I turn around so see Gray looking out, he turns to face me looking into my eye and I lose my breath. "Gray?" I ask feeling shy and he smiles "what's up buttercup" he teases making me realize how close to Gray I really was. "I want to tell you that I like you" the words fall out of my mouth. He sends me a small smile and closes his eyes, I retreat from his shoulder and lay back. "I think that you're moving too fast Vee but thankyou for telling me, you're one of my best friends we have grown up together so I dont want to make any mistakes in our friendship, I dont want to ruin what we have" he squeezes my hand and I nodd and smile at him.

-------
There was a party tonight celebrating Dylans return. I didnt dress up but I knew the other girls coming would probably be dolled up, not my thing.

Concerned about Justine being quiet lately I decide to invite her to Dylans welcoming party since the party animal would strangle me if I didnt invite her.

After the third ring Justine picked up and I sensed attitude. "What, is up Ivy" she said and I caught in the the pause in her voice. "I wanted to invite you to Dylans party actually hes coming back and I know you enjoy these things and wanted to see if you wanted to come" I said and she was silent on the other end. "Who is going to be there?" She said after a few seconds and I bit my lip in confusion "the guys since it's going to be hosted in Grays house and everyone from school" I said shrugging.

"Alright then see you tonight" she clicked and I couldnt shake the odd feeling. 

Gray on the other hand seemed tense, "Ivy who was that?" He shuffled uncomfortably raising an eyebrow I wrap my arms around him. "Justine shes coming," I smile up at him but he frowns and shakes his head in disapproval. "Dylan hates her, so do Alec and Chris Ivy they're going to kick her out" he said putting his hands on my shoulders, I shrug and smile wide "Well this is your house and I'm your bestfriend I dont think you would kick put my bestfriend would you?" Gray frowns rolling his eyes he mumbles and walks away.

----
Dylan and I were currently searching for Justine. The loud music was blaring in Grays house and both of is were ready to collect ourselves and leave since Dylan was drunk out of his mind and Justine was probably also drunk since she wasnt drinking much tonight.

As I went up I saw a familiar pair of eyes that belonged to the guy I had seen at the liquor. He quickly looked away and I ignored him to avoid any awkward small talk.

As I reached the top of the stairs, I saw Justine and Gray standing with eachother by his balcony. Their backs were turned toward me and I could clearly hear their voices. "Gray I really think Ivy should know about us, shes not a child anymore just because shes your bestfriend doesnt mean you should feel the same things for her" Justine seethed and Gray stayed quiet. "I mean it's either her or me, Ivy has had everything in her life but when do you get something for yourself, you always put her first and not yourself for gods sake!" Grays head nodded. "I'm going to tell her I love you, I'm tired of her bossing me around, I'm not her stupid puppet, and I'm not her emotional support dog" he ran a hand through his hair and tears brimmed my eyes. "Ivy is such a head ache and she really thinks she has a chance I dont see her as anything further then my bestfriend and that's how its going to be Justine" he kissed her.

HE KISSED HER.

My heart broke, I could feel my heart beating fast and I went down the stairs almost knocking down a couple who was headed upstairs.

I grabbed Dylans drunk ass and began carrying him down the street back home. To my luck the rain came down hard and my vision was blurry with the mix of my tears and the rain.

I tripped falling down with Dylan and he moaned in pain. I cried harder knowing that picking up his bulky ass was going to be tough. Sadly he wasnt scrawny but very well built. A car parked beside the road, "Hey are you okay?" The deep voice of a guy rang through my ears and I looked up and to my luck it was the guy from the liquor.

He took my silence as a yes and grabbed Dylan putting him into his car and helping me in.

The last person I expected to help me tonight was the same guy I judged as bad news and now I regret it.

ALRIGHTY IM DEFINITELY GOING TO TRY TO UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP SO DONT WORRY
(Spelling errors will be fixed)
(Sooner or later)