1

Jeon Jungkook

The sun was shining right at my eyes, making me feel blind. I shield my eyes with my hand, I tossed over and found out the other side of the bed was empty again. I sighed as I got up and rubbed my eyes, getting out of bed and fully opened the blinds as it lighted up my room. 'It's been a week since Seoyoung been by my side every time I awake'

It really wasn't a deal until she became suspicious about having 'work' and not coming home or either coming home really late and not waking up by my side like before.

I'm not that stupid to really think she has wOrK, she did have jobs before and it was never this late, even if she switched jobs, she normally would tell me. I've been in a relationship with her for a year, by now, I'll know what her habits are.

I looked in the mirror and sighed, 'maybe I've just been stressed lately, work has been difficult..'

I ruffled my hair and glared at myself in the mirror, 'I look like a mess'

I grabbed the toothbrush out of the cup and apply toothpaste, then looked at myself in the mirror again, a train of dark thoughts began to ran through my mind, 'what's wrong with me today?? Everything has been so difficult lately..' I finished getting ready and headed out while I started my engine, I looked over and never noticed that we had ever had a blonde man in our neighborhood, 'damn, I'll admit he's hot..'

I never noticed and thought he was new, but then I later remembered that his name was Jimin, and he had moved here about 3 years ago. The week after I first moved here, I found out from my other neighbor that he was very well liked.

Now that I think about it.. I can tell why he's so well liked, his lips, his body, his ass.., and even his voice was sexy. Everything about him was defined as hot. Once, I almost thought of fucking him, but I remembered that I was staring at him and being a complete weirdo..

I turned my head to my house to try to focus, but realized, for someone who's so rich, I shouldn't be living in this ordinary house, but again I wanted to live an ordinary life and not be someone who would show off their house and get a "better reputation" just because they're "rich", it sounds straight up stupid

I got into my car and started driving. While I was on the way, I saw a club I really wanted to go to, but I couldn't because I had a girlfriend and I'm scared to do anything stupid.

Thinking that I'll be probably be home late tonight I decided to text Seoyoung about it.