3

Jeon Jungkook

"Wait.. you're.. cheating.. on.. me..?"

"Babe, no! It's not what you think!"

"I-I thought you loved me..."

"I really do.. I-

"You're right, she did cheat on you, she's only using you for money" Seoyoung seemed mad at the guy and hit his arm

Tears were stinging my eye and it was starting to blur my visions, making me feel weaker every time I tried to speak, it felt impossible to breath

'I should've been ready for this..'

I scoffed "Since when?"

"Since a week ago"

"Get out.."

"No baby, I can explain-"

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT"

It made both of them widened their eye, they hurriedly took their clothes that laid on the floor and went out the room

"Don't bother to even change in my house, get out"

"You know what Jungkook I'm done! You never pay attention to me anymore! All you think of is work Work WORK! The reason I cheated is because of YOU! YOU'RE JUST A BASTARD WHO WORKS ALL DAY, SAYING "OHHH THIS IS FOR THE BOTH OF US" WELL NO IT'S NOT! I HOPE YOU DIE IN A SHAMELESS YOU WORKAHOLIC-"

"WELL I AIN'T THE ONE WHO'S HEARTLESS, AND ONLY CARES ABOUT HERSELF! I'LL NEVER BE SOMEONE WHO WILL CHEAT FOR A REASON THAT IS PURE STUPID! IF YOU LEAVE ME FOR ME BEING ME! THEN WHY ARE YOU WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?! YOU'RE JUST A HOE WHO NEEDS ATTENTION, HOE-"

"YEA I AM A HOE! GUESS WHAT?! I TOOK YOUR MONEY FROM YOUR PAY PAL ACCOUNT! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?!? HUH?-"

"Fucking whore, go fuck yourself, fucking leave already, I can't stand your disgusting face"

The cheater and her man ran out and harshly slammed the door behind them leaving Jungkook, alone.

He slid down onto the floor, crying, his heart felt like someone had ripped with bare hands, it hurts so much.. he could barely breathe.. his heart was clearly in pieces and so he decided he would go to the club to forget about the incident he witnessed..