Lulu

(Enjoy this new version!)
~~~

Quote from Lulu:
"Give me your eyes."

Appearance: Lulu wears an old, tattered blue school uniform and has her hair into twintails with bangs that cover half her face. Her face doesn't have eyes, but when she open the place where she had eyes, all she has is empty eye sockets that blood starts to pour out of them which is the reason why we see blood where her eyes are suppose to be. She also appears to have various scars and bruises on her body, most notably her wrists, arms and a closed gash in her thigh.

Personality: As an innocent girl, she was shy but social. She loves making friends, but she trusted a lot of people who didn't want to be friends with her. When she got bullied, she was turning number and less happy. After she got 3 months of no school, she was too numb and was isolating herself. Now, she's happy again but ended up having trust issues. And as a murderer, Lulu can act very sweet when it comes to trying to reel victims in. However, she won't hesitate to use force when she feels provoked or has been put into a corner.

Powers & Abilities: Lulu isn't incredibly powerful, in terms of any magical or physical abilities. However, she is smart and is able to deceit her victims, able to put on a friendly façade in order to manipulate and trick her victims into falling directly into her trap. She also cannot age (but can still be killed). In open spaces she has the ability to pause time with the fog and use the fog to see. And she has slightly increased physical strength and speed from being turned into a supernatural being.

Facts: 

- She likes reading (she reads books in braille), her brothers, playing with Lazari (another OC of the creator), making soup and collecting eyeballs.

- She dislikes loud noises (simply because she cannot see where it is coming from), losing people she loves and being intimately touched by a woman.

- She was born with Heterochromia (one blue eye, while the other was a light brown/hazel color).

- She sees Lazari as a younger sister figure.

- She has a hard time trusting females after what happened to her.

- The "man" was Zalgo in disguise (this is obviously not canon to Zalgo).

- Lulu is 14 years old physically, but she is 24 years old in via age.

- Lulu measures at 5'4'' in height, with her weight being around 140lbs.

- She's very friendly to certain people.

- She is dating a man named Alfred.

- Lulu is featured in the Creepypasta comic series, "I Eat Pasta For Breakfast".

- BEN Drowned has a crush on her in the comic.

- She can only see in fog, otherwise she is completely blind.