Wake up In The Past

Prodigy

Hinata's P. O. V

I woke up from a nightmare, except it was really, how I wish it wasn't thou. I am so frustrated that I want to scream and cry but I am incapable of that cuz I am so drained of emotion and my own tears that my eyes are red.

'how, why, why did it come to this?, this shouldn't have happened why me, I don't deserve this I'm..... I just can't'

"lady hinata... Lady hinata.. It's time to get up. Lord hiyashi is waiting for your arrival"

My train of thought was cut off by the sound of maid, I didn't want to move, I wanted some alone time to curse myself, to hate myself, to collect myself, but I couldn't I was drained completely, I was like an empty shall with somehow reached the shore and now my fate was dependent completely on pass byers. Was I going to be crushed or is someone going to notice me. Either way I did as I was ordered, I was to tired to protest.

As I walked through the hallway my eyes went to a full body mirror, in to which I saw myself. I looked as though I was 7 years old I could but truth be told told I was 17 and the only escape of the fourth great ninja war. I was a coward I ran back in time, leaving all my trusted comrades corpses to rough away, I survived in the most disgraceful manner. I couldn't hate my self more even if I tried

Flash back
"hinata your the only survive you have to do it plz. Plz save the future. This is the Last mission that I'm giving you. So hyugas hinata I the 5th hokage here by giving you your first and the final ss-rank mission which would take everything you have to complete. Mission is to change the past for a brighter and better future. Now go. Go and save the world. "With that and a final hand sign I was here all alone.

" Hinata's sama what's wrong why are you, plz don't cry? " maids sudden question brought be back to present or more accurately to the past. I in this timeline had just one thing to do and that was to do everything thing and anything in and out of my power to direct this past to a brighter future.
'but is that even possible just look at this fraijil girl, who's tears won't stop to fall haw can she do anything, anything at all.

" lady hinata are you crying because of what happened to Hizashi sama it's not your fault lady hinata plz you are the first born you got to be strong"

What does she mean by that, what happened to Hizashi sama, that's whan I realized at which point of time I had been brought back to, and I hated it.

In silence I made my way to the dojo only to find neji as a child but with expression that somewhat mirrored her yet it was different.

So much pain, sorrow, anger, frustration, agony, helplessness, disgust, hatred and much much more

I want to run to him huge him as tightly as this body can and cry my lungs out, sought that every thing is going to be fine and lend him my shoulder so that he could cry, cry out his negative feelings so he could feel light. But I did non of that, I just froze I couldn't see him like this.

I was broke out of my trance by the hyuga heads voice, he is my father alive and well I was happy to see him again

In my time I hadn't seen him for more than a year was when I finally did see him was when he was dead and in peace.

"HINATA! I am calling you where is your mind at"

"apologize sir" I said in a pity full manner  and then proceed towards my now alive father and cousin

'I honestly don't know what to do I am all alone even though Im surrounded by the people I proudly call family, they over here are more likely strangers.' I eyed them carefully with a sad smile on my face completely oblivious to the fact that I was an open book to the once standing and in front of me.