Destiny : Hiashi

Lord 3rd had many duties as hokage and after Uchiha massacre he made sure to bond with other clans equally and more frequently, in order to keep good relationships. Today was the day to visit Hyuga clan, standing in front the main entrance, the leader, Hiashi Hyuga was patiently waiting, for his arrival.

Greetings were all done, meeting with Hiashi, the current clan leader, his father current advisor and some higher ranking branch members was done, they were now sitting in a traditional Japanese room, but the hokage had some questions regarding a certain someone, curious as to why the position of the heiress was taken away from his first born, nothing of this was mentioned in the meeting so he decided to ask.

" so, Hiashi-san , how are your daughters doing, especially the older one, after the whole ordeal with cloud Ninja, that remains me of your brothers son, how is he coping, the child lost his father after all ."

Hiashi sipped his tea maybe to prolong the response but spoke " they are all fine".

It was a lie the 3rd new very well, but he wanted answer, so he pushed one's more " that is good to hear, Time flies by before we know it. Soon your daughter, Hinata will take your place and Hizashi's son will help her better the clan, the next generation will surely illuminate khonoha, that is something I'm sure of... My apologies I guess I'm got carried away " he tried to play it off, waiting for response

After a long silence the Hyuga spoke

" Hinata, is no longer the heiress, Hanabi is my youngest, she is the one who is destined to lead the clan, she is born with power, compared to her, Hinata is a failure, who is destined to fail and nothing else, neither was she born with power nor does she has the mentality of a leader, she does train hard but does not have the confidence to apply that hard work into real life. She breaks down far to easily....... People don't change, their destiny never let's them and that is how this world is. I can't allow her fail my clan by keeping her the heiress. " he responded in a voice that gave nothing away, but talking about this reminded him of his own relation with his brother.

They were twins in reality they had the same mother and father yet they were treated so differently just because Hizashi was born few seconds later then him, he was treated as less.

When they were little during their play they were always equal when it come to running, swimming, climbing etc, but during gentle fist training father never really paid any attention to him, never gave him advice, never thought him secret techniques. all in oder to maintain power differences between the leader and branch family members.

'this system prevents other Huga's from reaching their full potential'

' I wonder if he was the leader, if he was given an opportunity to compete. Could he have been a better leader then I?, would he have done a better job then me?'
'something tells me he would'

That's were another realization came to him

' he had been doing the same thing to Hanabi prior to the match between Hinata and Hanabi'

He was so focused in training first born into becoming the next leader he hadn't even noticed that Hanabi is the one who was born with talent, that she showed better results.

'The same way their father and the former lead never noticed his brothers talents ' unconsciously he gritted his teeth

'I will not repeat my fathers failures '