Destiny : Hanabi

____________________________________
( the following scenario is inspired by canon Naruto : Parents and child day novel from Hinata's chapter,-) 
______________________________________

Hinata was jumping from tree to tree to make her way back home from her mission, Konoha had found a lead on one of Orochimaru's  hideouts and her anbu team was sent on a 3 day mission to check it out, of course she had left a shadow clone behind but it couldn't last more then one day so she would make one every morning, shadow clones are a very useful jutsu but, to use them like that one must have big chakra reserves, just like, him. Bitter sweet memories entered her mind, but she was to tired, so she quickened her phase. Soon reaching her destination, she was tired and as a girl, she loved long baths its always refreshing.

She made her way to the main family's female bathhouse. Stripping herself from her clothes she entered the water, dipping her body down she was enjoying herself as the warmth of the water would sooth her body, Few minutes had passed by when suddenly she tensed as she sensed a pair of byukugan eyes being used in the area, but relaxed soon after realising it was just Hanabi, pretty soon she stepped in removing her clothes, she made her way inside the hot spring, without saying a word she set an arms length distance away from the older Hyuga.

Minutes passed by they sat there in silence, it wasn't a bad silence, they were both very comfortable enjoying each other company.

Hinata's thoughts drifted back to her time, how her relationship with Neji and Hanabi had gone through a difficult stage because of main and branch house enmity of sort and destiny stuff. Those were sad times, even though her father had given up on her and chose her sister over her, even after being reminded over and over again of how inferior she was to her 5 year younger sister, she never hated Hanabi. Yes she was jealous and felt small in comparison to her. but she never was able to hate her baby sister, perhaps it's because even back then she knew it wasn't Hanabi's fault for being born as a genius.

Or maybe because she loved her too much too hate her.

"ii-Sama, Onii-sama are you even listening" Hanabi's voice brought her back to reality.

" huh?! Wha- did you say something just now, Hanabi?" 

she gave her a strange look at first, but switched her gaze to Hinata's shoulder  and continued " I asked what happened to your shoulder it's all purple?" 

" oh its just-" she was searching for an excuse 'I can't tell her that I was doing S rank missions and got hurt' " I - I was umm, you know, training. Yeah training, that's right I kind of over did it I guess he he " she tried to laugh it off hopping she won't question that

The bathhouse was consumed in silence for a few seconds, this silence was strange, Hanabi wanted to say something, getting tired of this Hinata asked." is there something you want to say, Hanabi?" not looking at her, Hanabi finally opened her mouth

"why?, why do you always train so hard, don't you know that..... It's not your destiny to be strong, why push your self this hard, you have bruise all over your body, you won't get much stronger, because you were born weak." she had her face turned away from her older sister, her words were not to harm, but to keep her safe she had always admired her older sister she loved the fact that she was so kind yet so strong, but that was not the case, she was kind, truly kind. but not strong, she feared that Onii-sama would hate her after their fight, for taking her title, for being a genius, for having a better destiny, For being the reason, of her being disowned.... to be born.

If she was in her shoes then she would have surely hated herself , the way Neji hates main branch for taking his father's life.

Her Hinata-onii-sama never hated or resented her, she was happy about that , in a way she had gained respect for her but.... She soon realized it was destiny. Hinata was submissive and weak and had accepted her destiny, but even so Hanabi was happy and grateful for that, but wanted to know why would she train this hard when she knows that her Destiny is only to be weak but kind.