A Very Grimm Situation

Reckless-What's up y'all hope your having a nice day! I know I am anyway let's get started with the story!

Third person Pov

It was a sunny warm day perfect for relaxing in the sun and what is our protagonist doing well he's currently curled up in a cocoon of blankets next to a peacefully sleeping Blake. Everything was quite and peaceful until a energetic orange haired girl woke up.

Nora-Wake up, lazy butt!

Lie Ren gets up with a groan as Nora hounds him.

Nora-It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!

With this sudden loud noise (Y/n) woke up with a jolt but couldn't because he was trapped in his blanket while (Y/n) was trying to escape his self made prison Blake woke up and saw (Y/n) struggling to get out and let out a slight giggle. (Y/n) hearing this noise froze and looked at Blake with a flustered look and sank back into his blanket.

 (Y/n) hearing this noise froze and looked at Blake with a flustered look and sank back into his blanket

(Y/n)-Don't look at me I'm perfectly fine trapped here I think I'll just die here peacefully.

Blake laughed and helped (Y/n) out of his trap.

(Y/n)-Alright I'm free! Stupid blanket!

While (Y/n) was scolding his blankets, Blake just rolled her eyes and got ready for the day leaving a annoyed (Y/n) with his blanket.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi (Y/n) rolling around trapped in a blanket again

(Y/n) was standing on a launch pad near the cliff edge and was curiously inspecting the contraption under him.

Ozpin-For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda-Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today.

Ruby-What? Ohhh...

Ozpin-These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well.

From where (Y/n) was standing he could hear Ruby groan and he just looked at her in confusion

Ozpin-That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years.

Ruby-Whaaaat?!

(Y/n) just nodded and started thinking who he would get partnered with.

Nora-See? I told you-!

Ozpin-After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die.

At this point (Y/n) lost interest in what professor Ozpin was saying and instead his eyes wandered until he found a butterfly that landed on his nose and just stared at it not paying attention to what Ozpin was saying until he got launched into the air. (Y/n) was startled by the sudden and unexpected launch nevertheless he started focusing on the problem at hand.

(Y/n)- Okay I need to find a way to slow down or else I'll be paste on the ground hmmmmmmmm.......
Oh wait I have a idea!

(Y/n) concentrated on his cloak and used his semblance to turn it into a parachute to land safely and turned it back into a cloak the moment he landed. (Y/n) started to walk around aimlessly trying to find the relics but before he could get far from were he landed he heard a sound behind him and he snapped around trying to pinpoint the noise and found a huge Grimm perched in a tree ready to pounce on (Y/n).

 (Y/n) started to walk around aimlessly trying to find the relics but before he could get far from were he landed he heard a sound behind him and he snapped around trying to pinpoint the noise and found a huge Grimm perched in a tree ready to poun...

(Y/n)-Oh my Oum what is that thing!!

Reckless-That's a wrap everyone! Hope you enjoyed it but until next time have a nice day!

再见,美好的一天