Forest of Grimm

Reckless-Y'all asked for an update now here it is sorry I was gone for a while if you want to know why check out my Update/Announcement book anyway let's start!

Last time on Old Friends

Y/n) was startled by the sudden and unexpected launch nevertheless he started focusing on the problem at hand.

(Y/n)- Okay I need to find a way to slow down or else I'll be paste on the ground hmmmmmmmm.......
Oh wait I have a idea!

(Y/n) concentrated on his cloak and used his semblance to turn it into a parachute to land safely and turned it back into a cloak the moment he landed. (Y/n) started to walk around aimlessly trying to find the relics but before he could get far from where he landed he heard a sound behind him and he snapped around trying to pinpoint the noise and found a huge Grimm perched in a tree ready to pounce on (Y/n).

 (Y/n) started to walk around aimlessly trying to find the relics but before he could get far from where he landed he heard a sound behind him and he snapped around trying to pinpoint the noise and found a huge Grimm perched in a tree ready to pou...

(Y/n)-Oh my Oum what is that thing!!

The Grimm leaped off it's perch and tried to land on top of (Y/n), but with moments to spare (Y/n) dodged to the side.

(Y/n)-Bad dragon! Very bad dragon!

As (Y/n) was yelling this he grabbed (W/n) from his side and got ready to fight this giant Grimm. The dragon Grimm roared in anger and ran forward to try to bite (Y/n) neck. (Y/n) just simply used his semblance to make a solid stone wall from the ground to block the dragon. (Y/n) turned (W/n) into its pistol form and backed of from the giant Grimm while unloading fire dust bullets into his face.

(Y/n)-Now back off dragon I have a weapon and I'm not afraid to use it..............  Wait I've already used it!

(Y/n) kept on backing up away from the Grimm as the dragon kept on coming closer seemingly unfazed by the bullets

(Y/n)-I swear to Oum that Ozpin is trying to kill us! I mean how has he not have been sued yet!

The dragon now was uncomfortably close to (Y/n) with (Y/n) attacks doing nothing do him

(Y/n)-I can't beat this thing! It's unfazed by bullets! Bullets like come on this is ridiculous!

(Y/n) sullen face suddenly lit up with any idea. (Y/n) used his semblance to make a stone dome 5 feet thick around the dragon trapping it. (Y/n) was panting in exhaustion after that

(Y/n)-That *pant* was *pant* so stupid *pant*

(Y/n) was now running away from the dragon in search of the relics

(Y/n)-I hope the others are doing better than me.

(Y/n) continues to search for the relics the camera pans over to Yang and Blake with a falling Ruby from the sky

Ruby- Heads uuuuuuuup!

Just as she's about to hit the ground panicking, Jaune Arc comes flying through the air and crashes into Ruby, knocking her off course and sending them both into a tree to the left of where Blake and Yang are standing. Ruby is dazed by the rough landing.

Ruby- Oohhhh... What was that?

Jaune- Eh-hem! Hey, Ruby...

Blake- Did your sister just fall from the sky?

Yang- I...

Before she can continue, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them, and an Ursa comes out, claws swiping, just as a pink blast of energy hits it in the back and it crashes to the ground, depositing its rider.

Nora- YEEEE-HAAAAW! Awwww... It's broken.

Ren- Nora! Please... Don't ever do that again.

Nora- Oooohh... I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Ren- Nora!

Nora- Coming, Ren!

Blake- Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?

Yang- I...

She is interrupted once more as a screech is heard from their right, and Pyrrha Nikos comes onto the scene as the scorpion creature uproots entire trees in its chase after her. Pyrrha narrowly dodges its giant claws and keeps on running.

Pyrrha- Jaune!

Jaune- Pyrrha!

Ruby- Whoa!

Jaune- Ruby!

Yang- Ruby!

Ruby- Yang!

Nora- Nora!

The scorpion Grimm continues to follow Pyrrha as she runs.

Blake- Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail?

As all this was happening (Y/n) walked into the clearing to be greeted with a shocked look from everyone and a scorpion Grimm full attention who sensed the new comer and looked like it was ready to attack the new presence.

(Y/n)-*sigh* I escape from a dragon to be met by this. What is happening today!

Reckless-Well that is a wrap people I hoped you enjoyed it a new chapter should be coming out relatively soon and please give me some feedback because I've been gone for quite a while and I don't know if I still can write these things anyway I'll love to hear any feedback! I'm also sorry for those who didn't like this chapter please give me some feedback on how I could improve. That all so until next time have a great day!

再见,美好的一天