Chapter Eighteen

Everett

It took all my willpower to hide my shaking.

How could Felix be so calm right now, discussing how we would mate as though it were any other conversation?

Then again, I'd never had a conversation with someone while they touched me intimately, so maybe this wasn't so casual. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. I needed a minute – just a minute, I promised myself.

Felix seemed to understand that I was thinking too hard, that I needed him to put me back in the right headspace. He kissed me passionately before reaching down and stroking me again while his mouth worked its way down my neck, paying special attention to the spot he would be marking soon. Every nip or sweep of his tongue sent jolts of pleasure through my whole body until I was gripping at him and bucking my hips upward, desperate with lust.

"More," I gasped as I raked my nails down his back, causing him to arch and shiver above me. Felix kept working my neck while he stroked me. I reached down between us and gripped Felix's length for the first time. He pulled back from my neck, his eyes shutting as he threw his head back and moaned.

"Everett." That was all he said, just my name, but it had me in a frenzy. I was affecting him. I massaged down his hard length before gripping it firmly. I worked him with an irregular pace, one that soon had him writhing against me. I had never felt so powerful, so exhilarated. Felix, who was so confident and strong, was completely under my power.

That is, until he pulled away from me and opened the tub of lube. I froze, helpless to do anything but watch him as he scooped some out and warmed it between his hands. Felix's eyes met mine and he smiled reassuringly. "Any time you want to stop, tell me. I swear I won't be upset or take it personally. This is entirely up to you."

I melted at his words. I had gotten so lucky, being paired with Felix. How did he know exactly what to say? His words gave me back my power, the one that faded when my nerves took hold. His compassion and understanding made it impossible not to trust him. This would be uncomfortable, physically and mentally, but I would be okay because it was Felix. I clung to that certainty and smiled back. "Keep going," I said.

Felix kissed me, providing a welcome distraction as his fingers reached down and rubbed at my hole, coating it in lube. He slowly slid in the tip of a finger and I almost bucked him off me. Felix waited for me to adjust, kissing me leisurely until I relaxed again. Then he slid his finger in a little deeper. Once he was all the way in, I was able to relax. It wasn't so bad, if I didn't think too hard about what was happening right now.

Then Felix withdrew and when he slid back in, it was two fingers instead of the one. He went faster this time, plunging them into me as he plunged his tongue into my mouth. I gasped against his lips and Felix dipped his hips down to grind our erections together. I thrust against him instinctively and when I fell back against the bed, I inadvertently pushed his fingers deeper inside myself. I shuddered. It felt weird, but good.

Felix's fingers started scissoring, stretching me out and bringing in a whole new kind of discomfort. I bit my lip and wrapped my legs around his hips, pressing us together again. Felix jerked against me and said, "If you keep that up, I'm going to run out of patience," he warned.

His words had me leaking, I was so turned on, and suddenly all I wanted was for Felix to run out of patience. "Take me, Felix," I said. "Make me yours."

The tether on Felix's control snapped, I could see it. His fingers left my body and I felt strangely empty. Felix coated himself in lube and lifted my hips so he could line himself up with me.

"Last chance to back out," Felix warned.

"Stop stalling," I said. That was all he needed.

Felix pressed himself into me. I thought after all the work he did to prep me, this part would be easy. It stung, though. Felix was bigger than I realized, and I was so tight. Once his head was in, he paused to let me adjust, kissing down my neck. It gave me something good to focus on until my hips started moving on their own, nudging him deeper inside.