Dani

Malek dropped me off at my boyfriend's house. I had a key so I unlocked the door.

"Hey bae." I said.

"Bitch, cook me some to eat." He said.

"Hold the fuck up, who tf you talking to?" I asked him.

He got up hella quick and pinned me against the wall. "I'm talking to you hoe."

"Tf you're not." I said.

He started to hit me in my face and kicked me in my stomach. I ain't no pussy bitch, so I got up and started swing on his ass. I got a few punches in. Blood started to come from his mouth.

Then he kicked me in my cookie and then I fell and he spot on me.

After a few minutes, I got up and texted Malek to come get me. If y'all wondering where my parents are. My momma got shot and my dad is a drug addict, so I don't fuck wit him.

Dani😍💯: Leek Leek can you come and get me?😖

Leek Leek💗🤤: Why? What happened?

Dani😍💯: Me and my boyfriend got into a fight and he kicked me where the sun don't shine😢

Leek Leek💗🤤: Here I come, got to have a lil talk with him.

Dani😍💯:Thx bae😍

Leek Leek💗🤤: I'm bae now?

Dani😍💯: Yop😁

Leek Leek: Shii say no mo.

10 minutes went by. He called me and told me he was outside. He knocked on the door. I opened the door. He came in.
Q
"Where his bitch ass at?" He asked looking pissed as hell.

"He just hopped out the window. I told him you was coming and he got scared and hopped out the window. Bitch ass." I said.

"We gon go to my house, get ya shit." He said.

"Ight." I said.

An hour went by and I had all my stuff packed.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep." I said

"Ight, let's go." He said.

We got to his house and we went in. I sat my stuff down and I sat down on the couch.

"Why you call me bae?" He asked me.

"Nigga, cuz I like you, damn." I said.

"We been like this," I said crossing my 2 fingers." And after a few years knowing you, I caught feelings for you." I said looking down.

" I low-key feel the same way, I just didn't think you felt the same way." He said looking at me.

(Mind you, I'm not good at these type of scenes, so bare with me😂)

He came and sat on the couch, he pulled me closer towards him. He chocked me gently while he started to kiss me. He put his hand down my pants.

I started to moan and he started to go faster, I started to moan louder. I came on his fingers and he made me lick it off his hands.

I started laughing. " Why you make me do that?"

"Cuz I wanted to." He said grabbing me by my waist and kissing me again.

Man, I'm glad I told him how I felt cuz I couldn't take it anymore.

What y'all think of this chapter? Like I said, I'm a lil new to this so bare with me. I feel like y'all gon like it. I'm excited cuz I got new stuff coming, so get ready. Toodles💋