61

Marshmello/Chris/Mello's POV
*timeskip: right when the three girls fell off the ladder*

  I decided to go with K to talk to our deceased loved ones, and this guy who called himself Dante joined us.

  When we got to the exit, however, we saw three girls climbing down the ladder. We heard a scream, and noticed that the three fell off the ladder.

  I didn't even have to say anything and the other guys were already aiming to catch them. We all successfully caught the three girls, thank goodness.

  Okay, fine. Here's the real story.

  K and the other guy noticed first, but I didn't notice until it was almost too late. K successfully caught one of the girls, who had dark brown curly hair, ripped jeans and a blood stained Red Bull hoodie. The other guy, Dante, tried to catch one of the other girls, who looked like Alan's little sister, but he wasn't exactly able to. She almost landed in his arms, but he missed by a fingertip. As for the third girl, I noticed just before she hit the ground, and I was able to sort of catch her..?    乁( •_• )ㄏ. She had short red hair, a black t-shirt, and jeans that were in surprisingly good condition.

  We got the girls to the medical room as quickly as we could. We explained the situation to a first aid Walker, and as the first aid Walkers took the girls to a room down a hallway to the right, we realized that the girl who looked like Alan's little sister was, in fact, Alan's little sister. K texted Alan in our GROUP CHAT of all places:

  alan its your sister she fell off the ladder in the entrance we just took her to the medical room no one told us if she's alive or not

  Alan texted back with:

  oh no, omw

  I looked at K and laughed. "You finally text something that actually makes sense, great job!" I said sarcastically.

  K rolled his eyes. "Well, it's past 1pm, so I make sense," he replied in a duh tone.

  Then, Alan showed up.

  "Where is she?" he asked.

  We pointed to the hallway that they took her and the others down. "I don't know if they'll let you in or not, it might be best to wait," Dante admitted.

  "How did it happen?" Alan asked us.

  "We don't know, we just saw her and two other girls who looked about her age fall off the ladder, near the top. Chris and I each caught one of the girls, and Dante tried to catch your sister, but missed by a hair, and she fell onto the ground," K explained.

  "Are they okay?" Alan's panicked expression turned to worry.

  "We don't know, we hope so, but they all seemed unconscious," I told him.

  About an hour or so later, a first aid Walker came out of a room down the hallway that they took the three girls down and walked over to us. "The three Walkers you brought in are alive, one of them is awake if any of you want to go in and see them, just the first door to the right," the Walker told us, and Alan, Dante, K and I went in.

  It was the dark-haired girl that was awake. She appeared to be in much better condition than the other two. She had a few large bruises, and a painful-looking scrape on her arm.

  The others still appeared to be unconscious. Alan's sister appeared to be in the worst shape. She had scrapes and bruises everywhere, and she was wearing an actual oxygen mask. Dante probably felt horrible.

  "Hey Fio," Alan smiled. The dark-haired girl, Fio, smiled back.

  "Are you feeling okay? That was some fall," K asked her. She nodded, blushing slightly.

  "How are the others?" She asked.

  "Well, um," I wanted to be honest, and so I was. "Not so great, actually."

  Fio looked to her right, where the red-haired girl was. Then she looked to her left, at Alan's sister.

  I knew that look. She was definitely holding back tears.

  "They're gonna be okay, we promise," I told her.

  "What? What's going on?" I heard a mumble. The red haired girl was awake.

  Alan walked over to her bedside. "Anaielle?"

  "Alan? What happened?" She asked him.

  "You fell off the ladder in the entrance, near the top," I said to her. Even though she was CLEARLY asking Alan.

  "Where am I?" she asked us, with a confused look written across her face.

  "You're in the medical room," K told her.

  "It's concerning that she didn't know where she was, right?" Dante asked quietly. K, Alan and I nodded.

  "Is Fiona here too?" Anaielle muttered to herself.

  "Uh, hi," Fio said awkwardly, stifling a laugh. She eventually let herself laugh, and I saw K smile. He saw me see him and he stopped smiling and looked away.

  "I think..." Anaielle smirked and looked at K. "SOMEONE has a crush!"

  "Uh, no, heh, definitely not," K laughed nervously. "She's too young for me."

  "Doesn't mean that you don't have a crush!" I said, crossing my arms. Alan raised his eyebrows at K.

  "Oh, poor Fiona," Dante laughed, and I turned my head from K to Fiona, who's face was as red as a tomato. She covered her face with a pillow.

  "I d-don't like him that way," she said from under the pillow.

  "Yeah, right, Blushie," Alan teased. Anaielle, Dante and I chuckled. K and Fiona were both trying to hide their faces so we couldn't see that they were blushing.

  "I wonder how Daph is doing," K said awkwardly, desperately trying to change the subject.

  Alan frowned, and walked over to her bed. He kneeled down and took her hand in his. I saw a tear fall from his eye onto his sister's hand, and he wiped it away.

  I gave K a serious look. "Good job, Kenneth, you made Alan cry. You know that kind of thing makes him upset."

  "No, I'm fine Chris," Alan mumbled. I'm no expert, but I know for one thing that he's not fine.