Public Service Announcemnt

My purpose for this story is to make you laugh and put a smile on your face. Everybody needs more reasons to smile, so I'm hoping each chapter will be able to brighten your day just a little.
(But in like an assassin killing kind of way)

So it's going to get crazy, and I hope you guys enjoy the level of sass from both characters as they get to know each other in a crazy situation that could only cause more problems.

The question that drove me to write this was how would a regular girl react to this type of situation? Or better yet, how would Nessa Fleming react to this type of situation? And with that, how would Dexter Smith react to Nessa Fleming?

For people coming from QUEEN OF TRICKS:
PLEASE don't come looking at this story by the author of QoT but look at it as another Wattpad book cause I'm really scared your gonna be disappointed and that would break my heart lol
I started writing this during my hiatus of Queen of Tricks and have picked it up since then. I have worked incredibly hard on this story and I really hope you enjoy it.

I plan for this being a short-ish story (for me anyways lol) So I'm not saying this is gonna be good, but we're gonna see how it goes

Anyways so I'm nervous lol

(Huge thanks to meha_k for the amazing new cover!!! I'm super stoked to have it and it turned out even better than I imagined)

Now I really hope I haven't scared you away, and to convince you to keep reading, I would like to introduce you to our main characters.

Aesthetics:

One of my favourite things in the world is reading comments, so please don't forget to leave some and vote!