Part 11

Harry's pov

"We have a search party looking for her as we speak" McGonagal informed us "who was the last one to see Miss Granger"

"I believe it was me Professor" I spoke up.

"Can you run me through what exactly happened please Mr Potter?"

"Of course" I stuttered

"I went into the old defence against the dark arts class room to calm down I was a bit upset. And Hermione came in to see if I was alright." I paused

"Yes and?" McGonagal pressed

"Well I was upset with her so when she came in i shouted at her to get out, she was just trying to help"

"I'm such an idiot" I muttered

"And then what?"

"And then I realised what I had done and went to go find her but I only found her earring"

"We'll find her mate" Ron reassured

I nodded.

"Can't we trace her with her earring?" I asked McGonagal

"Yes but we'd need a strong memory as well"

"I've got some of her" I offered

"Well then we better get started"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hermione's pov

I could feel a bruise forming on my cheek almost as soon as Antonin hit me. I was becoming weaker by the second.

"Please stop"

"I will never stop you killed my lord you deserve my punishment"

The room was spinning around in front of me. I couldn't tell if it was from the blood loss or my hit to my head. I struggled to keep my eyes open ,the energy draining from me like a broken dam.

"I helped kill Voldemort because of the terror and pain that he caused and the pain and hurt he caused my friends. You may think you hate me but nothing can compare to the hatred I feel for your lord." I spat at him "be warned that you can try to take us down but we will come back fighting twice as hard."

He looked at me angrily.

"We won the war now accept your defeat and leave us alone"

"Never" he snarled

"CRUSIO!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Harry's pov

"Do you have a strong memory in mind or a feeling Mr Potter ?" McGonagal asked

I thought back to all the amazing times and all the horrible ones and let my mind me occupied by one person and one person only, Hermione Jean Granger.