Bingiplier x Reader: "Hits blunt"

Y/N = Your name :D
L/N = Last name :D
Some of these thoughts are from the subreddit r/Showerthoughts 

Y/N's POV
It was currently two something in the morning and Bing and I were the only ones awake in the Iplier Mansion. It was pretty quiet except for our whispers and soft laughter filling up the living room where we were lazily sprawled across the couch, the one lamp dimly lighting up the room.
"Wait, wait, wait, here me out. What if....burps are just mouth farts?" I say, giving him a serious look. Bing instantly cracks up, his body shaking as he giggles. "I mean, it makes sense right? It's gas coming out from your mouth, which is just like a fart. Except the gas comes from the butt." I add, my lips curving into a smile.
"No, no, you've got a point." He says, rolling on the couch so that he's on his stomach, "I mean, I think you're right. We might have to ask Google though, see what Mr SmartyPants thinks." I laugh but quickly cover my mouth, scared that I might be too loud.
"I swear he'll just give us a lecture on how stupid our "theory" is." I say and Bing snorts.
"Probably." A comfortable silence filled the room and I also roll onto my stomach, resting my chin on my arms.
"When reading or thinking, we basically use an imaginary but distinct voice in our mind" Bing says, and I stare at him, raising an eyebrow,
"That's some big brain shit my guy." He laughs and nods his head towards me,
"I mean, I do have the biggest brain." I laugh, rolling my eyes playfully,
"Yeah right." He sits up, crossing his arms, a smile playing at his lips,
"You're telling me that I ain't smart?" He asks as I sit up,
"Well....."
"Y/N L/N, I am absolutely horrified that you think I'm not smart, how disappointing that you think otherwise." He says, putting on a fake British accent as he huffs, his head held up high. We both look at each other before bursting into laughter.
"Bing you're such a dumbass." I say, snorting as he chuckles, 
"Well, I am a robot so not really- wait? Am I a robot or a search engine or both?" He asks, his face expressing a genuine look of curiosity. 
"Well you're basically a "humanised" robotic search engine...so both?" I say, questioning my answer. 
"Meh, I'll take that." We both chuckle and I yawn loudly, earning a snort from Bing. I slap him on his shoulder and he pouts like a child, 
"Hey!"
"What?"
"You hit me!"
"....And?" I ask and he stares at me, his pout turning into a smile, "Why are you smiling? Bing.....Don't you dare!" I quickly stand up, but just as I was about to run away, he tackles me back onto the couch and I burst into laughter as he tickles me. "BING YOU FUCKER!" I yell, laughing as he continues to tickle me. 
"Be quiet! Dark will be so pissed if he finds us here!" He says, in between giggles. I manage to fight him off and we both collapse next to each other on the couch, both of us breathing heavily. 
"Damn it! Why can't robots be ticklish? Pretty unfair if you ask me." I say, crossing my arms as I stare at the ceiling, Bing lying next to me. 
"That's just how I'm made Broski, I just ain't ticklish." He says, as I scooch closer to him. 
"That's sad bro, I can just imagine the amount of times I could get revenge on you for tickling me!" 
"Dream on girl, dream on." He says, laughing. I hit him lightly on his shoulder again, 
"Fuck you."
"Not right now." I give him the 'really bitch?' look and he laughs again, pulling me closer to him as I snuggle into his side. "I love youuuuu." He sings, kissing the top of my head. I blush, burring my face in his chest, 
"Love you too." I say, my voice muffled by his shirt. I look up at him and he looks back down at me,
"I really do love you. You know that right?" He asks, as he pulls a blanket over us. 
"Of course I do you dummie, and I really love you too!" I say, kissing his cheek. He blushes and warps his arms around me after letting me get into a comfortable position. 
"Guess we're crashing here tonight?" He asks, as turns off the lamp. 
"Yep. Night Cutie!" I say, snuggling into him. I hear him chuckle as he holds me tight, 
"Night Cutie." He whispers as I close my eyes, smiling. 

Third person POV
"Uhhh....Dark?" Wilford asks, his eyes locked on the two figures sleeping peacefully on the couch. 
"What is it- oh." Dark smiles a little as he sees his brother holding Y/N lovingly as they both sleep quietly. "Leave them be Wilford, tell the others to be quiet when they come through here." He says softly as Wilford nods, 
"Got it......Okay I have to say it." Dark turns to Wilford, smirking, 
"And what's that?"
"They're so godamn cute!" Wilford whispers happily, smiling at the sleeping couple. Dark looks back at Bing and Y/N. 
"They are quite......cute." He says, his smirk turning into a small, genuine, smile.