Chapter 3 ~ You Want us to WHAT?

*Warning: Again, there will be profanity in this chapter.*

Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi walked up Karma and Nagisa, who were sitting at the foot of a tree. "Hey guys, sorry to bother, but, uh, we were wondering if you wanted to join the Host Club?" Haruhi asked politely.

Karma and Nagisa stared at each other for a second. "Uh, you want us to JOIN this weird club? Well, we're flattered by the offer, but no way, heh," Nagisa said.

Hikaru and Kaoru shrugged, "Sorry no can do," Hikaru started. "Boss says you gotta join," Kaoru finished.

So, uh, they were just gonna force them to join? That was exactly what they were going to do. How would they manage that, though? I mean they were trained assassins, after all. Well, it was very simple actually, the two boys were pretty light, so Hikaru and Kaoru found it very easy to carry Karma and Nagisa. Who knew that it was that easy?

Soon, they made it to the third music room. At this point, Karma and Nagisa were too exhausted to fight back, Nagisa, at least. They were curious as to what was gonna go down with the hosts. This was going to get interesting, to say at the very least.

Hikaru, Kaoru, and Haruhi opened the door, the twins carrying the boys who were simply enjoying their lunch just a few minutes ago. Jeez, how upsetting, it was so peaceful, too. Karma and Nagisa were dropped onto the ground in front of all the other members.

"Alright, ass-hats. What do you guys want from us?" Karma shrugged.

Tamaki stood up from his chair, walking over to Nagisa, helping him up. "Say what're you doing here, pretty lady?" Tamaki winked. Nagisa looked over to Karma who was visibly trying to hold back his giggles. Nagisa rolled his eyes.

The blue-haired boy did find it amusing to have people being confused by his gender. So, he decided to go along with it. "Well, Tamaki-Senpai, I'm just here Karma's moral support," Nagisa replied in a somewhat flirty tone, slightly nudging the blondie away from him, a subtle hint.

Tamaki backed away to see Karma better. "Well, we want you to join the Host Club."

Karma backed up for a second, then looked at Nagisa, "Well, depends on what Nagi says, it's no fun doing it alone, right?"

Nagisa shrugged, "Eh, I don't really care, sure, I guess." Tamaki looked down on the idea, "We can't have a girl be in this club. They're only meant to be customers." How entertaining would it be to see Tamaki's face if Nagisa told him that he was in fact a boy. "Well, Tamaki-Senpai, I actually AM a boy."

Tamara's eyes widened at this statement, "E-eh? You are, er, mm. How awkward then."

"So then, we'll join the club, only if you'll accept BOTH of us," Karma said. "That sound fair enough to you?" Nagisa nodded.

The club discussed amongst themselves. Eventually, they came to a conclusion that they would allow it, despite Nagisa's feminine appearance.

Now, all they had to decide what their personality types would be. First up, Karma. Well, obviously he was an edgy guy who liked violence. The Rebel or maybe the edgy boy with a soft side? That's cute, edgy but soft. Now, how about Nagisa, then? Nagisa, eh? He seems like a soft boy who has deep, dark secrets, a softie who knows more than he lets on. Their opposites, but not really opposites, what peculiar pairing.

Assassins and hosts, how would the club react when they found out Karma and Nagisa were assassins? Nagisa couldn't help the fact that he kept thinking about that, he shook the idea out of his head. They just met, why be so worried about something that would happen so far in the future?

With deciding what types they were, the bell rang, next class period. They all went their separate ways.

This was a fresh idea to Karma and Nagisa, they weren't ones for extracurricular activities, but this was really interesting. And that's the best part of school, right? The interesting activities.

Hey ursines! I hope you enjoyed this new chapter. Now that school is starting up soon, it might take a while until I can update again. But please be patient and wait for that! (This is a longer chapter so I'm proud of that, haha.) Well, if you're reading this, I hope you have a good night and drink lots of water!

~Orange