Chapter 5 ~ Hands-On Experience-Nagisa

As Kyoya opened the door and the fangirls rushed in, the two brightly-haired boys realized how easy this club would be. Bitch-sensei had taught them all about the art of seduction. So putting it into action here wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Nagisa took a seat at a table with three other chairs and a few girls rushed right over to him. There were always girls following Nagisa, they seemed to have a thing for cute, more feminine boys.

Meanwhile, Karma took a seat at a table close to Nagisa's. They were really close "friends" so why not? A few girls scurried over to take the three seats that were available next to him. These girls liked that mysterious, dominant type.

"So Nagisa? Where are you from?" a brunette girl asked, taking a sip of tea with her pinky up. "Oh? Uh, just from Tokyo. Not too far from here," Nagisa chuckled.

"Say, ladies. What're your favorite desserts?" A girl with black hair put into two messy buns said, "I just love tiramisu! What about you, Nagi-kun?" Nagisa took a spoon and scooped some ice cream into it, eating the scoop slowly, earning a swoon from the blonde girl sitting across from him. "Tiramisu's great, but I prefer vanilla ice cream." The blondie blushed madly. "O-oh! I love vanilla ice cream, too! What a coincidence," the blonde girl stammered.

Nagisa twirled a bit of his long blue hair with his pointer finger, earning a squeal from the black-haired girl sitting to his right. Nagisa called over Haruhi to bring some cake, tiramisu included in the bunch.

Nagisa scooped some of his ice cream and placed the scoop onto his chocolate cake. The creamy vanilla goodness melted onto the cake. Gradually, the bluenette ate a piece of cake, earning a blush from the brunette.

The girls couldn't get enough of Nagisa's antics, they were just gobbling up his cuteness. And Tamaki loved how natural the boy was throughout everything.

After his appointment, Tamaki walked up to Nagisa's table, pulling out a chair and sitting across from him, crossing his long legs. "Wow, Nagisa. I never expected you to be such a natural at this. I mean, you just seem like such an innocent boy."

Boy, if only he knew what Nagisa had done to his teacher. If he did know, he probably wouldn't see the blue-haired boy in such an admiring light.

Nagisa sweat-dropped. "Eh, yeah. I guess. I mean, I kind of have experience," Nagisa replied with a chuckle. "Experience?" Tamaki repeated. Nagisa hummed then continued, "Yeah. I had this teacher who teached english in a very... suggestive way." Tamaki nodded. "I see."

The blonde boy stood up from his chair, not saying a word. He put his hand out for the pig-tailed boy to grasp, which he did.

"You'll have to tell me about this teacher, Nagisa. I'm curious," Tamaki said, leading Nagisa to the hallway, still holding his hand.

"Uh, well, there's not much to say. She was just a bitch who knew the language of communication very well," Nagisa replied, putting his pointer to his bottom lip and sweat-dropping again.

"Ah. Well she sounds very interesting," the purple-eyed boy replied. "See you later, Nagisa. I hope I see you again tomorrow." The blondie let go of the blueberry's hand and left.

Nagisa shrugged it off and headed back to the Music Room. There he found Karma, already with his bag on, sitting at a table, presumably waiting for Nagisa. Realizing this, he quickly scurried for his bag.

The two new hosts headed home together, like they always do.

What an interesting day.

Oh look! Orange finally updated this story!
Yeah. Hi ursine! Sorry it took so long to update this story. I was busy making other ones.
I'd hate to promote my other stories on this one, buuutttt I have other stories that I've been working on and I'm kinda proud of them.
Please check out Trauma and It's Healer on my profile! It'd mean a lot.
Anyways, thanks for sticking around. See you ursines later!
Love ya! 💜 (695 words)