Chapter 4 ~ After School

After their classes, Karma and Nagisa made their way to Music Room #3. Now that they're in the Host Club, they'll have to get used to this. In front of the Music Room, there were a few fangirls waiting for the doors to open. The bright-haired twinks had to avoid all the girls, failing miserably. All the puffy-yellow-dress-wearing girls were all over the boys, they were very interested in their motive for coming around to the Host Club. Somehow, they found their way into the Music Room.

Karma and Nagisa tripped their way into the room, the Hitachiin twins steadied the boys. "Wow, you guys actually came, heh," Hikaru laughed. Karma stood up straight (unlike me) cracking his back, "'Course, we like living an interesting life."

Nagisa stared at Tamaki, probably for an uncomfortably long amount of time, "Well then, would ya show us how this whole club works?" Tamaki nodded, "Of course, today you will be watching us masters at work! Observing closely how we treat our fine lady customers," he said with a wink.

"Well, I'll comply for now, this'd be intersting, heh," Karma replied, looking at the bluenette for validation, raising his eyebrows. The boy that was at the canter of the red-head's attention blinked in slight disbelief. Nagisa still couldn't believe that Karma's only motive for joining this club was how "interesting" the experience would be. Still, Nagisa nodded in agreement, gulping down in slight discomfort.

Tamaki held onto Nagisa's warm hand, "So, my dearest rookie. We still want you to enjoy your experience here. Would you rather be observing or having hand-on-experience?" Nagisa yanked his hand away, "I mean, I prefer hands-on, I guess..." Tamara's eyes sparkled, "H-hands-on? Oh yes, you'll really get into that character, Nagisa-chan!"

Tamaki turned his attention to Karma, who was sitting in one of the many prestigious chairs, sharing a small cake with Honey-Senpai. The red-head felt someone's stare, swiftly turning his head just to make eye contact with Tamaki-Senpai, who was striding towards his chair.

"Karma, right?" The boy in question nodded. "Well, Karma," Tamaki said, tilting Karma's face up, so he was looking directly into Tamaki's vibrant purple eyes. "I was just wondering, would you rather have some observatory or hands-on experience?"

Karma's eyes shifted back to his cake slice, then back to Tamaki. "Eh, hands-on, I guess," Karma responded with a shrug.

Tamaki's eyes shone again. "Ah! Just like Nagisa! This is going to be such fun! I'm just so excited for you two!" Tamaki exclaimed, smothering Karma into a tight embrace.

This was going to be a really long training. It doesn't take rocket science to figure that part out.

And so, when Tamaki gave the 'okay,' Kyoya opened the doors wide for the lady customers to fangirl over the attractive males running the Ouran High School Host Club.

Heya, ursine! Thank you so much for 100+ reads on this story! It may not seem like much, but it really does mean a lot! I'm so sorry for having author notes on literally every chapter of this story, I just like communicating to you all like this! Love ya'll! And again, sorry for the short chapter. ;~;