Relationships

Elliot Spencer (Pinhead): Before his transformation, Elliot was Ray's father figure. He took care of her while in the army. After his transformation, he becomes cold towards her, harsh sometimes, but can't help but feel hurt by his actions towards her. He slowly becomes more gentle, but not loving. Cenobites don't feel love.
Sidney Nelson: Ray's mother. After Ray arrived in America, Sidney took her in to continue what her ex-husband had started.
Samhain Myers: Ray's first friend. Came over when he learned that there was a new kid across the street and invited her over fo play!
Gage Creed: The tsundere friend. He acts all big and bad and harsh towards Ray, but really does enjoy hanging out with her.
Billy Loomis: Big brother?? Billy is gentle and kind to Ray despite being a bad influence at times. Billy is more mature than he lets on, and does his best to be a good role model for her. He stays on his best behaviour around her.
Stu Macher: The crackhead friend. Despite being erratic and crazy, he means well. Sometimes he says things that unintentionally hurt Ray, but he always apologizes in the end. Hes a bad influence.
Carrie White: The kind sisterly friend. Carrie and Ray get along really well. They are both shy, and Carrie feels safe around Ray.
Samara Morgan: Samara is the friend that protects Ray, shutting down inappropriate conversations and looking out for her.
Damien Thorn: Ray's love interest. He tends to be cold, but in the end, softens up to her, just a little. He's harsh at times, but he will do anything to protect Ray.
Kirsty Cotton: Ray looks up to Kirsty as a big sister. She comes over and helps Ray with homework and even looks after her while her mom is away.
Abe Sapiens: Ray calls him Uncle Abe. She ABSOLUTELY ADORES HIM. She thinks hes super funny and loves to just sit down and watch him in his tank.
Hellboy: Uncle Red. Secret adored Ray. Foxes are kinda like cats. Red loves cats. He thinks its adorable when she curls up on his bed surrounded by the cats.
Elizabeth Sherman: Auntie Liz! She tends to be busy a lot while working, but loves it when Ray visits. It's a good distraction from the stress.
Freddy Krueger: Uncle Freddy. Freddy is Sid's ex-boyfriend from highschool and loves to spoil the HELL out of Ray, always giving her little treats and toys when he comes visit. He also is her sleep therapist, helping her get sleep and fight off the bad dreams.
Eddie Brock: Ray's step-father. He is loving to Ray and loves it when the family can snuggle on the couch and hang out together.