My OC - Indriel

Name: Indriel; Queen Indriel
Age: Looks 30, is much older
Gender: Female
Species: Elf
Role: Queen of Avetiel
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:

Name: Indriel; Queen IndrielAge: Looks 30, is much olderGender: FemaleSpecies: ElfRole: Queen of AvetielSexuality: StraightAppearance:

Personality: Indriel is not a very likeable person. She's self-centred, careless, and seemingly terrible at maintaining a good relationship with anyone. She's a terrible mother to her children, although she does care about their safety, even though she doesn't show it.
Powers/Abilities: Indriel hasn't ever gotten her hands dirty, meaning she doesn't have experience with weapons. She can perform basic magic, but chooses not to.
Likes: Luxury, wine, taking risks, flirting, expensive clothing, young men (18-28 years old), cats, her pet lynx named Iyla
Dislikes: Boredom, being a mother, simple family life, monogamy, her husband, her illegitimate daughter Meagan (katnotmore123)
Backstory: Indriel was born as the princess of Avetiel, meaning that throughout her whole life, everything was handed to her on a silver platter. As she grew older, she grew more and more self-centred, with little respect for anyone else. She's married to the king, although she had an affair with an incubus, resulting in the birth of an illegitimate child. With the king, she had two legitimate daughters, who she rarely cares for. She continues to have affairs with others, often with young elven men or mermen.