1 Bonus

Star and Marco are back on Earth (1 week later)

Marco's POV:

After three days that we were back on Earth Star and I decided to finally ask Star out and be my girlfriend. I took her out to the amusement park and asked her out when we got home at sunset. So we've been dating for four days now.

Right now we were sitting in the couch together cuddling watching a horror movie while eating my famous nachos.

We held hands about always, like now were one of those moments. Good moments that I cherished, these were the best moments of my life. Our life.

Star rarely got scared but she did let out a few yelps and hid her face here and there. I looked at her whole she saw the ya screen. She was so adorable.

This has been the best decision of my life.

Star's POV:

So Marco and I have been dating for four days now and it was just amazing, everything was going just right, it was just us. Who woulda thought?

We were making so many moments, even the smallest ones were the best ones. All kept in my heart. Our hearts.

Right now we were watching a movie, holding hands and cuddling. This was all perfect.

I looked at him while he was looking at the tv screen. He was so handsome and amazing. I couldn't ask for more.

*mini flashback*

When we went back to school the second day we were dating we walked in holding hands, smiling and laughing.

Janna, Alfonzo, and Ferguson came up to us.
"Ooooouhhh." They all cooed. "So y'all finally got together." Ferguson said wiggling his eyebrows. "Took you long enough." Janna snickered. Alfonzo clapped and smiled, "Goodie!" He exclaimed happily and hugged us all together. "I was waiting forever!"

*flashback end*

I laughed at the memory and looked down at my lap, making Marco turn to look at me. "What are you laughing about?" I smiled and looked at him. "Us, more specifically when we went to school. He chuckled, "Yeah, that's a memory to never forget."

We laughed together, yeah this is where I want to be.