Best friends ~ Namjoon

Reader's pov:

You and Namjoon have been best friends since forever. You have liked him for a long time but you didn't tell him because you thought he only looks at you as a best friend and nothing more plus you didn't want to ruin your guy's friendship.

You both always had movie nights every weekend plus you guys are neighbors which made you guys even closer.
You both were sitting in your room watching movies on your laptop when Namjoon suddenly pauses the movie.

"Hey!! why would you do that we were just about to reach my favourite scene," You complain while glaring at him.

"Your my best friend right?" He asks.

"This is very random," You say chuckling.

"I know. But answer the question," He says.

"Yes. But why?" You ask curiously.

"Well because I need a little advice,"
"well this is new but go on," You say while laughing.

"Okay so...I like this girl her name is Jihyuni we bumped into each other in a coffee shop awhile ago and she spilled a little coffee on me so she wanted to buy another one as apology and we both just kinda clicked you know and then we exchanged numbers so....now I want to ask her out but I don't know how to." "So can you help me by telling me how I should plan this out," He asks you.

"Well you could take her for a little picnic or a special dinner and stay till the night for stargazing then you can ask her to be your girlfriend or something I don't have many ideas," You say.

" That actually might work Thank you N/N your the best friend anyone could ask for," He says while hugging you.

( But what he didn't know is that it hurt you so much that he liked someone else even though you wanted him to be happy )You were trying your best not cry while he was hugging you as he pulled back you put a fake smile on your face as he smiled at you and then turned and played the movie again. Your whole mood changed after the conversation. You just wanted to curl up in the blanket and cry your eyes out and that's exactly what you did after he went home as it was getting late.
The next day you woke with a headache from all the crying and had red puffy eyes. You recalled everything that happened yesterday and almost start to tear up again ( Ugh get a hold of yourself Y/N )you think while getting up from your bed. You went to freshen up while getting ready you remembered that you were supposed to go Jimin's house as you, Namjoon and your group had meetups almost every Sunday's. So you start to get ready to go there.

After your done you go downstairs since you weren't that hungry you thought you'll just eat over at Jimin's. So you take your car Keys and go outside while locking the house door.
You start the car and drive to Jimin's place. As you arrive you try to compose your self as you remember Namjoon's is going to be there too. ( Y/N you better not cry ) you think while taking a deep breath.
You park the car and walk up to the door and knock. The door opens revealing Jimin.

"Hey N/N glad to see you. Come in," He says smiling while making way for you enter he closes the door after and you both join the others who were in the Living room. You see Jin and Jungkook having a thumb fight while Hoseok is cheering them and Yoongi was quietly sitting there judging them both you laugh at the scene but your laugh fades as you see Namjoon with a girl.
( She must Jihyuni ) you think while staring at them. You snap out of when Jimin announces your presence.

"Guys!! Y/N is here," He calls out cheerfully.

They all pause and turn towards you"Hey Y/N" "join the game " You hear from everyone. Somebody comes from behind you and puts their arms around you. While being startled you turn your head and see Taehyung.